You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LastRemnant

Public Test Server

25 comments in this topic

[CLUMP]
Members
821 posts
1,168 battles

Why is the server allowing me in then kicking me out after a couple of minutes :Smile_sceptic: 

Edited by LastRemnant
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,427 posts
14,165 battles

You need a shower. :Smile-_tongue:

You seem to have a connection issue to the PT. Try restarting the game and trying again.

[CLUMP]
Members
821 posts
1,168 battles
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

You need a shower. :Smile-_tongue:

You seem to have a connection issue to the PT. Try restarting the game and trying again.

:Smile_hiding:I just took a shower so lies :Smile_hiding: 

I will try this :Smile_honoring:

[CLUMP]
Members
821 posts
1,168 battles

Well something is going on Test server it's lagging for me anyways :Smile_unsure: I check my ISP and the speed is fine after getting kick out of server I went into the regular server and had no problems so yeah it's not me :Smile_bajan2:

Members
1,660 posts
3 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

Well something is going on Test server it's lagging for me anyways :Smile_unsure: I check my ISP and the speed is fine after getting kick out of server I went into the regular server and had no problems so yeah it's not me :Smile_bajan2:

Russian sever bias...

[CLUMP]
Members
821 posts
1,168 battles

Yeah and Kick me out again I am guessing it might be something with the connection between me where ever the public test server is at  :Smile_hiding:

[WORX]
Members
10,635 posts
18,550 battles
1 minute ago, LastRemnant said:

Think of it this way, Your ISP do not test your speed... They test how fast they get you there by the shortest rout possible.

The PTS server is in RU, you are where you are... Now it could be your ISP routing you there that is the problem... OR its your connection...

I recommend to do a 5 min cold restart to your modem and router... Then in PTS mode, do a quick check and repair...

That usually clears up any connection issue.

Members
1,660 posts
4 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

Yeah and Kick me out again I am guessing it might be something with the connection between me where ever the public test server is at  :Smile_hiding:

Russia...

[WPORT]
Members
5,462 posts
10,515 battles
47 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

Why is the server allowing me in then kicking me out after a couple of minutes :Smile_sceptic: 

There was a public test server event last weekend.
The event is over, now.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,643 posts
34,908 battles

Happened to me today in PT.

Server is acting up.

• Cool 1

[CLUMP]
Members
821 posts
1,168 battles
16 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

Russian sever bias...

Seems legit :Smile_popcorn:

15 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Think of it this way, Your ISP do not test your speed... They test how fast they get you there by the shortest rout possible.

The PTS server is in RU, you are where you are... Now it could be your ISP routing you there that is the problem... OR its your connection...

I recommend to do a 5 min cold restart to your modem and router... Then in PTS mode, do a quick check and repair...

That usually clears up any connection issue.

Seems like to much trouble keep my modem/router off because of one game  :Smile_sceptic: Why should I go without internet for five minutes that is madness :Smile_izmena:

11 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

Russia...

I knew that but where in Russia though have you seen how big Russia is :Smile_ohmy:

Edited by LastRemnant

[CLUMP]
Members
821 posts
1,168 battles
4 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

There was a public test server event last weekend.
The event is over, now.

So if the server is close why let me it then :Smile_hiding: 

Edited by LastRemnant

[WORX]
Members
10,635 posts
18,550 battles
1 minute ago, LastRemnant said:

So if the server is close why let me it then :Smile_hiding: 

Trust me PTS is open.. I have no lag issues either... Just keep in mind, routers and modems need a break as well..

• Cool 1

[CLUMP]
Members
821 posts
1,168 battles
6 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Trust me PTS is open.. I have no lag issues either... Just keep in mind, routers and modems need a break as well..

Well checking integrity of the game with repair option it doesn't work I will try tomorrow :fish_book: it was working fine the last time used it  I had no issues at all :Smile_amazed: It could be that update that was download today :Smile_hiding:

Edited by LastRemnant
  • Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
5,462 posts
10,515 battles

My Public Test Server software is updating, as I type this.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,427 posts
14,165 battles
21 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

It is somewhere in eastern Europe.

11 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Good point, it is a good idea to reboot them every few weeks.

• Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
5,462 posts
10,515 battles

I just logged-in to my Public Test Server account.  Was in port, poked around in the Captain's Logbook.  Got several notifications of hulls and modules from certain ships removed.  Got notified of new Captain's recruited (presumably for some new ships to test).

So, while I didn't join a battle, all seemed okay.

[CLUMP]
Members
821 posts
1,168 battles
10 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I just logged-in to my Public Test Server account.  Was in port, poked around in the Captain's Logbook.  Got several notifications of hulls and modules from certain ships removed.  Got notified of new Captain's recruited (presumably for some new ships to test).

So, while I didn't join a battle, all seemed okay.

I just play 2 battles I am still in I am guessing checking the integrity fix the issue :Smile_honoring: I am hoping that's the last time that happens :Smile_hiding:

Edited by LastRemnant
  • Cool 1

[WPORT]
Members
5,462 posts
10,515 battles

A couple of nights ago, I attempted to log-in.  But I couldn't "connect" and eventually timed-out.
Tonight, it seems to be okay.
A couple of nights ago, I figured it was simply because the submarine test weekend was over.
In this instance, I don't mind being mistaken.

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
390 posts
11,061 battles

Heck when I register for the public test server, it won't send me the confirmation email...

Members
2,858 posts
36,666 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

I agree. A few years back, my router had a nervous breakdown, didn't recover, started to smell like it was on fire.

I got another one. Sometimes, a router gets sick of your gameplay and refuses to connect you, or a pet hits the power button during a game because they think it's funny.

I hear cats will do this if you forget to give them snacks or your password to grub hub so they can order a tuna melt.

Cats are clever. They find many ways to train you to feed them, and will get your attention if you forget.

• Funny 1

[FGNE]
Members
960 posts
4,568 battles
18 minutes ago, Gemlin said:

Heck when I register for the public test server, it won't send me the confirmation email...

This happened to me a couple of days ago, I had to open a support ticket to get my PTS account activated.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,082 posts
14,317 battles
14 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

The event is over, now.

No, it's not. This weekend is phase 2. 

I was on the PTS last night without any issues. It's possible that the OP tried to get into it just before the second phase actually came online. I've done that occasionally; you get thrown into weird login hells, although if OP is getting as far as the port and THEN getting kicked out they have a definite problem.

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
390 posts
11,061 battles
On 4/23/2020 at 8:33 PM, CO_Valle said:

This happened to me a couple of days ago, I had to open a support ticket to get my PTS account activated.

Thank You. 

Did a ticket and now I can log into test

• Cool 2

[WPORT]
Members
5,462 posts
10,515 battles
20 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

No, it's not. This weekend is phase 2. 

I was on the PTS last night without any issues. It's possible that the OP tried to get into it just before the second phase actually came online. I've done that occasionally; you get thrown into weird login hells, although if OP is getting as far as the port and THEN getting kicked out they have a definite problem.

Right.  Okay.

So "Phase 1" is over and "Phase 2" is underway.  Thanks.  :-)