Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kishan99

Thunderer Build

5 comments in this topic

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

Hey there,

I am about to get my second coal ship which is the Thunderer.  Any recommended builds?

Members
2,773 posts
36,481 battles
20 minutes ago, kishan99 said:

Hey there,

I am about to get my second coal ship which is the Thunderer.  Any recommended builds?

Range, build it for range and survival. AA is good, but secbat is okay.

But hit a ship from Long and it's like dropping a hammer on a Twinkie. LOL I almost forgot. A Thunderer HE broadside will do 1 of 3 things to a Smolensk. It will fatally citadel. It will set it ablaze with player contemplating why they brought the ship to randoms. And it could destroy all the guns and torpedo tubes.

A certain WG employee will appreciate this phrase because they are reading a book about a Thunderer. When you use HE on Smolensk in Randoms, it will take about 3 minutes, but with practice, you can destroy the Smolensk in about 1 broadside. You will probably have fun trying, and  will be very good at it. The Smolensk safe word is...dwarves!         ⚒️😎

Edited by SteelRain_Rifleman

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,133 posts
4,964 battles

Everything is standard BB. Your preferred flavor of tier 1 skill, EM, AR, BoS, SI, FP, CE. Upgrades are MAM1, DCS1, aiming systems, DCS2, concealment, and reload

• Cool 1

Members
4,332 posts
11,177 battles
47 minutes ago, _BBaby said:

Everything is standard BB. Your preferred flavor of tier 1 skill, EM, AR, BoS, SI, FP, CE. Upgrades are MAM1, DCS1, aiming systems, DCS2, concealment, and reload

Add another vote for that. I prefer PT on most of my ships, but some people prefer PM, and I’ve seen a few recommendations for EL. 

Sign in to follow this