Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mainrick

PTS linked to main

7 comments in this topic

[WOKO]
Members
3 posts
934 battles

G'day

This is my first post so i hope i am doing it correctly.

Just got in to the PTS with a different account that has been created on the same email. (It has a different account name)
Now if i am correct if i complete the missions i should revive rewards on the main account? (Main being my NA)
I did do the signup through the NA link.

Did one of the single battle missions but i haven't revived anything.
Am i missing something?

I don't want to go to far in to grid to find my account in linked in the wrong way.
I also think i have accounts on NA,SA,EU all on the same email.

Thanks for the help

[PVE]
Members
6,130 posts
22,432 battles
1 hour ago, Mainrick said:

G'day

This is my first post so i hope i am doing it correctly.

Just got in to the PTS with a different account that has been created on the same email. (It has a different account name)
Now if i am correct if i complete the missions i should revive rewards on the main account? (Main being my NA)
I did do the signup through the NA link.

Did one of the single battle missions but i haven't revived anything.
Am i missing something?

I don't want to go to far in to grid to find my account in linked in the wrong way.
I also think i have accounts on NA,SA,EU all on the same email.

Thanks for the help

The different account name may be an issue though...you do need to have the PTS account have the same player name as your main account to get the rewards.

The password can vary (as I needed to add numbers to mine to be able to log into the PTS & don't have numbers on my main...but the PTS articles always include the same player name is required.

Hope you get it straightened out. It would suck to grind it all & not get the rewards.

[LUCK]
Members
1,938 posts
1 hour ago, Mainrick said:

This is my first post so i hope i am doing it correctly

Nope. You did it completely wrong.

Your first post is supposed to be an incessant whine about game mechanics you haven’t learned yet and make wild accusations about other players using unauthorized technology to make you look bad. Then you need to throw in something to effect of “and I’m not spending any more money on this game until things are how I want them.”

(Read the above with a full glass of sarcasm on the rocks)

Anyways, welcome and have fun. I wish I could actually be helpful but you’ve been given good info from others.

[WOKO]
Members
3 posts
934 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

The different account name may be an issue though...you do need to have the PTS account have the same player name as your main account to get the rewards.

The password can vary (as I needed to add numbers to mine to be able to log into the PTS & don't have numbers on my main...but the PTS articles always include the same player name is required. 

Hope you get it straightened out. It would suck to grind it all & not get the rewards.

So er what happens if i change my name?
Was thinking of doing it some time.

Both my PTU and main accounts are really old so i don't remember what i did when crating them.
I have a feeling they have different names due to some name issue.

Worst case can i talk to war gaming (hopefully) to still get the rewards if i did grind them all. I kinda jumped ahead and got a bunch already.
Would be a shame to miss out on the nice Russian camo.

[PVE]
Members
6,130 posts
22,432 battles
5 hours ago, Mainrick said:

So er what happens if i change my name?
Was thinking of doing it some time.

Both my PTU and main accounts are really old so i don't remember what i did when crating them.
I have a feeling they have different names due to some name issue.

Worst case can i talk to war gaming (hopefully) to still get the rewards if i did grind them all. I kinda jumped ahead and got a bunch already.
Would be a shame to miss out on the nice Russian camo.

If you changed the name on your main account & you are using that name on the PTS that might work but I'm not sure.

Whichever name is on the PTS account is the account the rewards are supposed to go to...if it exists...but I'm not sure if the account name needs to exist before you use it on the PTS.

If you get in touch w/support they might be able to help you sort it out but the PTS is on the RU server so they generally can't help you w/most things (which is why there is a disclaimer saying they won't respond to any problems on the PTS because they have no access to it) but they might be able to give you a few tips.

Hopefully the name you used isn't already being used by another player on the main server.

GL

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Sign in to follow this