You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Weekly Combat Missions: Earning Coal

12 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,488 posts
13,882 battles

What's the quickest way to earn Coal for a new ship?

Read it on the portal

[90THI]
Members
549 posts
8,111 battles

these daily missions are old and stale at this point and honestly should be reverted back to what they were before the change. Every week you’d do a new event mission for something in naval history for bigger rewards like super containers, camos, flags etc. what you have now just feels cheap and a like a cop out because it’s the same thing every month. The credits one is pointless, you’re not even getting the credits back that you put into the game, same with the flags and consumables, especially since you’ve changed the signals to 21 which I think is just dumb but that’s for another time... 

just bring back the old mission format.. even if it’s only one week a month.. There is plenty of historical naval events to base at least 12 missions a year on. As an added bonus it’ll actually make the “challenge” button useful again. 

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[TCAL]
Members
1,203 posts
12,430 battles

As I already have most of the ships one can get with coal and those I don't have don't really interest me how about adding some new ships? (Or maybe, just maybe, allow me to convert coal to steel.)

• Boring 1

[ARP]
[ARP]
Members
996 posts
18,118 battles

You only need to rank out in 25 sprints to get a ship! Excited yet?

[ARP]
[ARP]
Members
996 posts
18,118 battles
4 hours ago, TYPHOON0216 said:

I takes almost a year to save enough coal to get T9  ror T10 ship. Shame.

More

[KIDOB]
[KIDOB]
Members
60 posts
21,202 battles

5 hours ago, TYPHOON0216 said:

1 hour ago, Cit_the_bed said:

More

Takes the most 4 months, if you play a little a day, not counting extras, rank sprints, event containers and so on.Then you have coupons with 25% off.

besides...    there are already too many people that dont have a clue ruining top tier battles, 

it already feels like they are giving free tier X ships to new commers.

If it takes you more than a year to earn a ship, stay in tier VI, and we all will enjoy more. 

BTW, been playing for 4 years and got over 30 premium ships, at least 12 of those are tiers IX and X... in 4 years. Never spent a penny.

Not a unicum at all.  Just take your time and enjoy.

• Cool 4

Members
1 post
1,893 battles

No decent ships available on T7, and nothing on T8. The jump from T7 to T9 is huge, and I do not have the time to play daily to grind coal, so this has taken me over a year so far, and I am about halfway to being able to buy a T9 coal ship. Wargaming should really look into this, or allow you to convert coal to steel to buy steel ships then. 

Members
93 posts
7,590 battles
On 4/24/2020 at 12:24 AM, Gigia said:

Takes the most 4 months, if you play a little a day, not counting extras, rank sprints, event containers and so on.Then you have coupons with 25% off.

besides...    there are already too many people that dont have a clue ruining top tier battles, 

it already feels like they are giving free tier X ships to new commers.

If it takes you more than a year to earn a ship, stay in tier VI, and we all will enjoy more. 

BTW, been playing for 4 years and got over 30 premium ships, at least 12 of those are tiers IX and X... in 4 years. Never spent a penny.

Not a unicum at all.  Just take your time and enjoy.

I have a job to do and feed my family, and not going to spent $70+  for T9 and T10 premium ships. There is no way to get coal other than spending too much time on this game. That is why it takes about a yr for me to get such amount of coal.

Everyone is in different situation.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PNCMD]
[PNCMD]
Members
7 posts
12,254 battles

I have been shorted credit for the chain awards for the last 2 days, I need to have my acct looked at, I should have been awarded the HARD mission yesterday, after today I still need 1 more chain battle, is there a 'glitch' ?.

[90THI]
Members
549 posts
8,111 battles
On 4/23/2020 at 8:32 PM, TYPHOON0216 said:

what? it took me less than 6 months to save up for the Georgia... Stop spending coal on signals and other junk  and actually save the coal. Make sure to keep your ship coupon as well, we get 2 a year. ( or so ) As long as youre picking "more resources" every container you get, participating in ranked and being sure to keep an eye out for special events and rewards its really not that hard.