Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CC123

WG please explain

6 comments in this topic

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
142 posts
9,001 battles

* Secondary battery firing range reduced from 7.6 to 5.3 km

https://www.wows-gamer-blog.com/2020/01/agir-tier-ix-german-premium-cruiser.html

^ Recent nerf announcement to AGIR on test server.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question for WG.

Why do you not want German BB secondary build fans to have a premium T9 or T10 Cruiser or BB option?

I just don’t understand why German BB secondary build players can only put their T9 or T10 BB Captains in T6-T8 Premium BBs. And if they want to play a secondary BB premium at T9 or T10, they have to play U.S or French Premium BBs.

If the recent AGIR nerf remains when the ship goes live, this means German Secondary BB build fans will still not have a premium secondary ship build option above T8.

In the words of Pauline Hanson………please explain?

• Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,764 posts
25,791 battles

Because it was decided that the previous version of the Agïr was garbage.  So, WG nerfed the secondaries and buffed up the main guns (supposedly).

Members
596 posts
10,570 battles
26 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Because it was decided that the previous version of the Agïr was garbage.  So, WG nerfed the secondaries and buffed up the main guns (supposedly).

Yeah they took away it's feature and made it a worse Alaska, not a good chance whatsoever

What should have been done is fix her armor or give her a superheal with two base charges to allow her to stay alive, turning her into a very bad Alaska solves absolutely nothing

Also, Siegfried also has the long range secondaries with regular (not GZ) dispersion so it makes no sense that the exact same guns are that much worse on Ägir

[SALVO]
Members
24,764 posts
25,791 battles
4 minutes ago, XurMP said:

Yeah they took away it's feature and made it a worse Alaska, not a good chance whatsoever

What should have been done is fix her armor or give her a superheal with two base charges to allow her to stay alive, turning her into a very bad Alaska solves absolutely nothing

Also, Siegfried also has the long range secondaries with regular (not GZ) dispersion so it makes no sense that the exact same guns are that much worse on Ägir

I disagree.  I completely despise the German BB formula of iffy to outright garbage accuracy with the main guns and good secondaries.  I think that all nation's BBs should have, at a minimum, reasonably reliable main guns and decent secondaries.  And as much as a ship like the Massachusetts can be a fun ship to play, it's utterly ridiculous that it's any different from her sister ship, the Alabama.  They both have the same secondaries, i.e. 5"/38's, and therefore should have the same secondary gun performance.

[WORX]
Members
10,594 posts
18,494 battles
2 hours ago, CC123 said:

Why do you not want German BB secondary build fans to have a premium T9 or T10 Cruiser or BB option?

To much mindless secondary build in a match population, creates a power creep situation... We already have to many mindless secondary builds at high tier... Some have more range then cruiser MGs.

Sign in to follow this