You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
seajackal

cash in premium time

12 comments in this topic

[WAWKA]
Members
38 posts
12,060 battles

can I cash in my unused premium time .I had it with CV's I just can't enjoy the game with them and no aa (dont want to hear u got to stick together [edited] n [edited] n more [edited] ) it's NOT FUN  being 2 cv's play thing I want out.And no I dont want help with u should do this n u should do that it's all  [edited] want to help me tell me how to sell back my time. thanks

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLFG]
Members
29,117 posts
8,332 battles

Only thing you can do is sell your account.

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,609 posts
10,459 battles

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do.  I didn't buy any new premium time this year myself because of the way CV play affects the player interaction.  When subs are released, I'll be evaluating the game a bit more as well, to see if it warrants any further expenditure or if it should be time to pull away.  We'll see what happens.

Maybe you just need a break for now to cool off and do some stuff away from the game.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,126 posts
19,213 battles
1 hour ago, seajackal said:

tell me how to sell back my time.

See you in court.

[PVE]
Members
6,185 posts
22,432 battles
3 hours ago, seajackal said:

can I cash in my unused premium time .I had it with CV's I just can't enjoy the game with them and no aa (dont want to hear u got to stick together [edited] n [edited] n more [edited] ) it's NOT FUN  being 2 cv's play thing I want out.And no I dont want help with u should do this n u should do that it's all  [edited] want to help me tell me how to sell back my time. thanks

CVs have been in the game for many years (longer than the 4 years since you started your account) & the rework CVs have been in the game for over a year.

How long ago did you buy the premium time?

& why did you buy it knowing how the game was?

I (as well as anybody else that sees your battle count) am pretty sure you haven't played 10k games in the last few days so how could you not have known about the state of CV play before you bought the premium time?

I can see if you were new & bought the premium time while still in protected MM or lower tiers where there was no CVs but you had to be aware of CVs when you bought it.

If you bought it before the rework why so long in inquiring about a refund (not that it will ever happen...as should also be pretty apparent to anybody that has been playing as long as you have).

If it could be done submitting a ticket would be the only way & you obviously didn't waste your time doing that because you know it can't be done so what are you trying to accomplish w/this thread?

Maybe hoping a hacker can give you some tip?

Truly confused about this thread???

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
5 hours ago, seajackal said:

You need to reevaluate your hatered of somthing that might be in half your matches. And when they are they might hit you once. 

If you really step back for a but and th I k about it.  I still dont put DF on the ships because you dont need to.

[A-I-M]
Members
3,014 posts
22,116 battles

Nuclear option is to try a chargeback, but you will never work in this town again, as they say. 

[--K--]
Members
1,347 posts
10,222 battles
10 hours ago, seajackal said:

If you purchased a set amount of time from the premium ship, and it hasn’t been used, yes you can get a refund on the time.  If it was from containers/SC/missions... no they will not refund your time.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,199 posts
16,913 battles
10 hours ago, seajackal said:

Uncle Buck No GIF - UncleBuck Uncle Buck - Discover & Share GIFs

The late and still great John Candy everyone. 

Now, about your question. Premium time will not be refunded unless you can somehow prove that your account was hacked or some other criminal activity was afoot, love that phrase, and that unknown evil doers purchased premium time against your wishes. Obviously, that never happened. So may I offer a counter suggestion. Find the best AA ships in the game, specialize them into every AA option available, and solely play them. Carriers will generally leave you alone and if they don't, they will pay dearly. Just a thought.  

Edited by Jolly_Rodgered
  • Cool 1