You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

2 Change requests for Subs

5 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,979 posts
10,815 battles

I changed my skivvies after playing Sub test, phew.

So I played a few rounds last weekend...Today I was watching Zoup's vid and thought of a couple things....

1. Tighten up BB secondary dispersion under 3km, so she has a chance of hitting the sub if it's surfaced or slightly submerged... This will dissuade people from going right up to BB's and nuking them. This might ruin ram's when the ships are really low health, but it's a small price to pay to kill the equivalent of a sub "slightshot" attack.

2.  You should not be able to double ping a bow/aft in ship, that's broken. Doesn't make sense either.

3. Ascending/Descending in the water should be a lot slower for T6 subs, the current rates should be reserved for T8 or T10 subs.

EJ

EJ

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles

The best thing to do with subs is to drop them altogether. It won't happen but still that is the best option.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,133 posts
19,239 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

The best thing to do with subs is to drop them altogether. It won't happen but still that is the best option.

Yeah, this is going to be a car wreck of EPIC proportions!

[CLUMP]
Members
839 posts
1,174 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Right I am sure wargaming did all of this and will then say one day we may have spent time, effort, money, and resources but we are canceling subs :Smile_hiding: Right I am sure that's going to happen :Smile_teethhappy:

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles
24 minutes ago, LastRemnant said:

Right I am sure wargaming did all of this and will then say one day we may have spent time, effort, money, and resources but we are canceling subs :Smile_hiding: Right I am sure that's going to happen :Smile_teethhappy:

Which is the reason I said "it won't happen."