You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

[USCG]
[USCG]
Members
1 post
890 battles

I am a fan of playing a lot of the weekly operations, and I wanted to share my personal opinion on how I would like to see better rotations of the operations and better rotations of the tiers involved. I understand that not all people may share the same play style as me nut maybe some do and would like to see this addressed better as well. The past few months it feels like its the same three operations over and over again, and always tier 6, it would be really nice to see some higher tier operations as well. Another feature that I would enjoy to take advantage of would be to see the ability to play other operations with out the need to create a division, I really don't have a large pool of friends to pull from to be able to play an operation outside of the weekly pick. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts on this as well, I think it would be an awesome addition to the game, and I certainly would take advantage of it. 

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

I am primarily a solo player (i know all of 0 ppl in game) and being new I won't go near ops because I don't wish to drag the team down.   That having been said, more ops at more tiers is never a bad thing, but looks like weegee has given up on them and maybe even trying to dissuade people from doing them at all....  

• Cool 1

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts

WeeGee is not prioritizing anything for ops. We're lucky we got Narai back in short notice. Maybe because of the public outcry. We should all collectively ask ...and yes I did say ASK not demand WG to bring back all the other Ops.

Yes they gimped the earnings to a fraction of what they were. Trying to stop four or five man teams from runnignan ops because of income gains. That doesn't stop me from wanting to run it.

I say bring them back . The code for those ops shouldn't be that hard to fix . Heck even Dunkirk was awesome when they let us start using all the other DDs. It's time to give that guys you stuck in developing what ever he could on ops a break and give him a new work station .

Come-on WG give the ops players some love. Bring em back will ya!!!

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
14,313 posts
25,256 battles
44 minutes ago, SKurj said:

I am primarily a solo player (i know all of 0 ppl in game) and being new I won't go near ops because I don't wish to drag the team down.   That having been said, more ops at more tiers is never a bad thing, but looks like weegee has given up on them and maybe even trying to dissuade people from doing them at all....  

Because playing Ops distracts players from continuously grinding up to tier 10!

Because spreadsheet says all players only care about playing paper tanks... I mean, ships at tier 10!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts
44 minutes ago, SKurj said:

You gotta start somewhere. Try the ops running during the week . If you have skill . And I believe you do . You can get the gist of how they are played . Then once you ran them a couple times hit the ops channel and get in with a group . Most of them will invite you to a group you'll be golden then .

• Cool 1

Members
3,759 posts
23,331 battles
48 minutes ago, SKurj said:

Ops tends to attract a wide variety of skill levels so it's doubtful that you would drag a team down.

• Cool 1

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts
1 hour ago, MK_Bilge_Snipe said:

I am a fan of playing a lot of the weekly operations, and I wanted to share my personal opinion on how I would like to see better rotations of the operations and better rotations of the tiers involved. I understand that not all people may share the same play style as me nut maybe some do and would like to see this addressed better as well. The past few months it feels like its the same three operations over and over again, and always tier 6, it would be really nice to see some higher tier operations as well. Another feature that I would enjoy to take advantage of would be to see the ability to play other operations with out the need to create a division, I really don't have a large pool of friends to pull from to be able to play an operation outside of the weekly pick. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts on this as well, I think it would be an awesome addition to the game, and I certainly would take advantage of it. 

Hit the ops channel you'll find groups there every now and then . Sometimes you'll run into groups with discord that run ops all the time . Check it out m8 you have nothing to lose. GL & GH.:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts

Thanks, may stick my head in there when i can figure out if i should be sailing this Izmail backwards instead of forwards...

• Funny 1

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
990 posts
On 4/22/2020 at 4:08 PM, SKurj said:

Thanks, may stick my head in there when i can figure out if i should be sailing this Izmail backwards instead of forwards...

Try the Sinop she's a beast. 

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,138 posts
6 minutes ago, Versili said:

Try the Sinop she's a beast. 

yeah i am grinding the line hopefully to be prepared in time for 7v7...