You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
skiskate12

Legendary Upgrade mission not showing up

4 comments in this topic

[LG_X]
[LG_X]
Members
2 posts
2,990 battles

I just recently got both the GK and the Worcester but neither has a combat mission showing up for the legendary upgrade. I’m just about finished with the Des Moines combat mission for the legendary upgrade so is there a limit of one mission at a time or this there something I’m missing?

[WOLFC]
Members
2,882 posts
16,363 battles
24 minutes ago, skiskate12 said:

I just recently got both the GK and the Worcester but neither has a combat mission showing up for the legendary upgrade. I’m just about finished with the Des Moines combat mission for the legendary upgrade so is there a limit of one mission at a time or this there something I’m missing?

They were available up until Update 9.1 ... they've now moved/will move to the Research Bureau.

Old image:  Line 2 is incorrect; you have until the end of the year to complete any existing Upgrades.

UniqueUpgrades.jpg

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,921 posts
26,925 battles
52 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

They were available up until Update 9.1 ... they've now moved/will move to the Research Bureau.

Old image:  Line 2 is incorrect; you have until the end of the year to complete any existing Upgrades.

UniqueUpgrades.jpg

He is right.

Was already mentioned months ago, that they will be moved to the RB. 

You need 5 TX ships to reset one line for the token grind. Did it a few times for the Ohio, will not do it again.

• Cool 1

[LG_X]
[LG_X]
Members
2 posts
2,990 battles

Thx all, I saw that discussion but must have missed the part about the 9.1 update.