Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Aristotle83

Submarine lines

7 comments in this topic

[PRMUS]
Members
943 posts
2,312 battles

Subs are coming in the game soon. They aren't in the wiki yet but know a lot of people are play testing them. Does anyone have a general idea of what the trees are gonna look like?

Couldn't find another thread on this. Thanks. 

[WOLF3]
Members
27,106 posts
23,865 battles

I didn't even check the tech trees when I was on PTS.  I would hop on and check for you but PTS is down.

• Cool 1

Modder
1,300 posts

Currently there are three lines;

US: Cachalot (VI), Salmon (VIII), Balao (X)

Germany: U-69 (VI), U-190 (VIII), U-2501 (X)

Russia: S-1 (VI), L-20 (VIII), S-189 (X)

In the game files there are also three extra tier X submarines: Gato, U-4501 and K-1. Possibly premiums/rewards for later down the line, nobody knows.

• Cool 1

[PRMUS]
Members
943 posts
2,312 battles
19 hours ago, zFireWyvern said:

Currently there are three lines;

US: Cachalot (VI), Salmon (VIII), Balao (X)

Germany: U-69 (VI), U-190 (VIII), U-2501 (X)

Russia: S-1 (VI), L-20 (VIII), S-189 (X)

In the game files there are also three extra tier X submarines: Gato, U-4501 and K-1. Possibly premiums/rewards for later down the line, nobody knows.

Thank you interesting. Not sure if they just starting T6 or are keeping the lower tiers underwraps cause there is certainly room to go earlier. 

Modder
1,300 posts
4 hours ago, Aristotle83 said:

Thank you interesting. Not sure if they just starting T6 or are keeping the lower tiers underwraps cause there is certainly room to go earlier. 

They start at tier VI. There's nothing to suggest there will be any lower tier submarines.

[RLGN]
Members
857 posts
6,721 battles
14 hours ago, Aristotle83 said:

Official stance is they'll use the CV model of every-other tier starting at 6 and new subs will just be alternate lines.  I'm sure other subs will find their way in, like IJN subs, but that's down the line.  I do hope they change course on the KM line though and have subs labeled as like Type VII-C and save actual named submarines for premiums, but I doubt they will this far in.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this