You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

What could be better than 1 day prem time? 1 day of prem time AND WGC???

7 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
13,355 posts
20,181 battles

Meh... WG being generous, the program itself, way better now then when it first debuted. For WG content usually its the opposite direction.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,150 posts
4,345 battles
30 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Meh... WG being generous, the program itself, way better now then when it first debuted. For WG content usually its the opposite direction.

That's for sure. I think it was a year after initial release before I could even get it to work. Took another year for it to figure out on it's own it was indeed connected to the internet. Sometimes it was fine, sometimes it just decided there was no internet. Only last 6 months or so that I've stopped having problems with it. It's a good idea, but the implementation was painful, and that rightly scared a lot of people off. It does work with no problems as far as I can tell now, but there's a reason WG's having to bribe people to use it. It was a real piece of trash software for quite a while.

• Cool 1

[SGSS]
Members
6,224 posts

First time I used it ibhad to uninstall because it would not update.

It update and it is Esser to use as now I can play in the PTS.

So its a nice change

[SGSS]
Members
6,224 posts
1 hour ago, AJTP89 said:

That's for sure. I think it was a year after initial release before I could even get it to work. Took another year for it to figure out on it's own it was indeed connected to the internet. Sometimes it was fine, sometimes it just decided there was no internet. Only last 6 months or so that I've stopped having problems with it. It's a good idea, but the implementation was painful, and that rightly scared a lot of people off. It does work with no problems as far as I can tell now, but there's a reason WG's having to bribe people to use it. It was a real piece of trash software for quite a while.

I have noticed it searching as well.  Sometimes I think its running on a dile up modem.

Members
739 posts
7,780 battles
1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

I'm sure we all love WGC now! YAY!! FREE PREM TIME!!!

Seriously though, what are your thoughts?

I'll take the free stuff... but honestly I dont get why they'd do this, seems like a PR derp tbh.

[YORHA]
Members
5,372 posts
10,521 battles

WGC is fine.  Get it and take the Premium time.