Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Discord Emoji Contest

5 comments in this topic

[OVRPN]
[OVRPN]
Beta Testers
233 posts
19,969 battles

Another company that wants artists to work for free. Oh, but we will give you this overpriced digital box for free.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,829 battles
1 hour ago, ZeroGiven said:

Another company that wants artists to work for free. Oh, but we will give you this overpriced digital box for free.

Unless, of course, you count WoWs taking your hard work, using it without paying you for it, and failing to tell anyone it's yours as an honor to be sought after. This is truly sad and hilarious; even the "prizes" offered are lame and weak. I mean, 50 camos; that must have cost them ..... nothing.

• Cool 1

[TCAL]
Members
1,226 posts
12,776 battles

We already have the Forum - Discord is a waste to REAL players. The more time players waste on Twitter, Discord, etc. the less time they have to play - simple concept, no? And don't give me that Bravo Sierra that different people do different things, get rid of the social media folks, hire more game developers/ship modelers - SIMPLE!!!:cap_horn:

Members
2 posts
1,602 battles

Nice idea to get some community input however  1 tier VI container if you rank first, I hope you pay your in house graphic artists more because the player compensation is abysmal.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this