You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
panamaz28

when 1 guy feels slighted and takes 5 members to make a new clan

27 comments in this topic

[IROCZ]
Members
125 posts
17,238 battles

what do you do when a guy in the clan takes 5 guys with him to make his own ? he cant get  his own members started so he convinces others to fallow him ?, go figure that one out

• Boring 3

Members
736 posts
7,778 battles
2 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

what do you do when a guy in the clan takes 5 guys with him to make his own ? he cant get  his own members started so he convinces others to fallow him ?, go figure that one out

Did he abduct them against their will? If not then... why are we here again?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
4,625 posts
22,432 battles
2 hours ago, panamaz28 said:

Obviously he can get his own members if he got 5 of yours to follow him. (Are you the clan leader?)

There's only 1 thing you can do to find out why. It may not work but it is the only thing you can do that might achieve the results you are looking for.

You can ask him why...& then individually ask the other 5 people why they joined him.

They may or may not answer but if they do it might lead to 1 of 2 things (there's actually an infinite amount of things that may happen...but I digress)...you may be able to talk out the problems & get them to rejoin or you may learn what you did to drive them away & change (such as by making known your requirements to join...if it's your clan...so that every new person that joins in the future is in board w/your program) so that it doesn't happen again in the future.

GL however it works out.

[IROCZ]
Members
125 posts
17,238 battles

yeah ive seen it before, never thought it would happen to me, just cant trust people anymore, never take players back once they leave the first time should have been the clue. thanks guys

[WORX]
Members
9,023 posts
17,167 battles

Being in a clan is by choice, that choice has an expirasion date. That expiration date is not eternal, as people are free to join, they're free to leave...

With WOWS numbers falling slowly month by month, clans are the first indicator of how healthy the "live" server population is.

If clans start cannibalizing each other for active players, its not a good sign for the game over all.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[TWFT]
Members
1,254 posts
35,227 battles

Just smile and wave boys.....smile and wave.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,122 posts

ahh clan drama....   look to EVE to see what real clan drama is about... :cap_viking:

[O_O]
Members
6,134 posts
14,091 battles

Please don't post clan drama.

Members
3,409 posts
20,828 battles

Obviously the other 5 weren't thrilled with your clan if they followed him. Start there and report back why, then the real discussion can begin.

[-VT-]
Members
651 posts
30,587 battles
17 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Obviously the other 5 weren't thrilled with your clan if they followed him. Start there and report back why, then the real discussion can begin.

This.  ^

OP your clan has a serious problem and you had best figure out what and why.

You need to go have an open discussion with those who left.  Don’t try to get these people back...just find out information so you can address their reasons for leaving.  Trust me, others are watching and hovering over the exit button as well.

6 people don’t start a clan with no base bonuses without being seriously upset with the established clan they left.

Just sayin’,

• Cool 3

[IROCZ]
Members
125 posts
17,238 battles
1 hour ago, Sabene said:

This.  ^

OP your clan has a serious problem and you had best figure out what and why.

You need to go have an open discussion with those who left.  Don’t try to get these people back...just find out information so you can address their reasons for leaving.  Trust me, others are watching and hovering over the exit button as well.

6 people don’t start a clan with no base bonuses without being seriously upset with the established clan they left.

Just sayin’,

most don't use discord in the clan, those guys wanted to use discord, so they did, I told the guy we don't use discord but go ahead im not going to recommend it though, once the crack started it was inevitable, seen it coming, also they was upset about always losing clan battles, oddly enough the ones who left always sank first, don't think their going to get any better !!   ok im over ir, thanks for letting me vent, I was really pissed off, already have replacement so  yeah

• Cool 1

[90THD]
Beta Testers
144 posts
2,163 battles

Poaching is a part of clan life. Sadly most people are followers and not leaders. Best thing to do is move on. Recruit some new people. If they really wanted to be in your clan they would have stayed.. That's the risk we run when we bring people together, they become friends and follow their friends wherever they go in a lot of cases

[TNG-3]
Members
141 posts
12,324 battles

You gotta keep people happy so that doesn't happen. Maybe all six of them were malcontents, but maybe something in your house isn't in order. 

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-a** weights.”

Ronnie Coleman

[TNG-3]
Members
141 posts
12,324 battles
On 4/21/2020 at 10:27 AM, panamaz28 said:

I told the guy we don't use discord

Problem identified. 

A long while back, my clan didn't use Discord and most of our members had no idea how to use it. To help them out, I made a video specifically for them to talk them through it (I got tired of going through it one at a time). You are welcome to use the video for your clan. 

Edited by Synpax

Members
3,288 posts
8,236 battles
On 4/20/2020 at 11:12 PM, panamaz28 said:

Robin: [checking out the Batmobile] I want a car. Chicks dig the car.

Batman: This is why Superman works alone.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118688/quotes/?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu

Members
66 posts
10,413 battles

figure out why they left and fix it,  i left a few clans over political cry barbies, drunks and clan members that hung out in their own little groups within the clan and were not even interested in training to become a better clan

[UWS]
Members
54 posts
11 battles

I’m going to tell you on my own experience being an Admin for our community since 2005 and now Leader since 2016. 

First of all don’t listen to these people saying it’s your fault, because odds are it’s not (maybe 10% given the discord problem). The biggest reason why people do this when they have a “click” of friends playing together is being power hungry, they want what you got and they feel they can have this because their all friends and revolve around this 1 person who took them away, and they did what they did. When this happens to us be it Dayz or Battlefield or whatever the game, they never last 6 months- people that build a group up from drama is always going to end up in drama, and the person leading them now is going to either give them drama or get drama or what he did to you is going to end up happening to him, this same type situation applies to people who cheat on their spouse and leave them for the person they cheated with they have a high chance of one of them cheating on each other. 

All you can do is be thankful you got rid of a bunch of dramatic players, recruit hard to replace them or join another group yourself and enjoy the game drama free because at the end of the day that’s all we want to do is just enjoy playing a game with friends and I can assure you there’s plenty of more fish in the sea, good luck to you @panamaz28

1107862085_fixed-boarder1.thumb.gif.2150ace2cfaa04baedf9abe7d57f3757.gif

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,329 posts
14,722 battles
1 hour ago, TrunkzJr said:

I’m going to tell you on my own experience being an Admin for our community since 2005 and now Leader since 2016. 

First of all don’t listen to these people saying it’s your fault, because odds are it’s not (maybe 10% given the discord problem). The biggest reason why people do this when they have a “click” of friends playing together is being power hungry, they want what you got and they feel they can have this because their all friends and revolve around this 1 person who took them away, and they did what they did. When this happens to us be it Dayz or Battlefield or whatever the game, they never last 6 months- people that build a group up from drama is always going to end up in drama, and the person leading them now is going to either give them drama or get drama or what he did to you is going to end up happening to him, this same type situation applies to people who cheat on their spouse and leave them for the person they cheated with they have a high chance of one of them cheating on each other. 

All you can do is be thankful you got rid of a bunch of dramatic players, recruit hard to replace them or join another group yourself and enjoy the game drama free because at the end of the day that’s all we want to do is just enjoy playing a game with friends and I can assure you there’s plenty of more fish in the sea, good luck to you @panamaz28

1107862085_fixed-boarder1.thumb.gif.2150ace2cfaa04baedf9abe7d57f3757.gif

Yep, absolutely..... THIS!  ^^^^^^^^^^^

I have seen it myself (and recently, too!)   LOL!  (I'm just sittin' back whistling and peeling potatoes  >grin<)