You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Julius_Persi

HP distribution on DDs

2 comments in this topic

[FURIA]
Members
22 posts
12,021 battles

Hi guys, I'm having a blast playing with french DDs as anti DDs role, I love have carry potential instead of waiting for the match to develop. I googled a lot but I can't find the answer, here we go:

I've a question about how is HP distributed on DD compartments?, is the same for all DD? if not, how is distributed on French ones(stern, bow and midsection)?.

Taking in consideration no Repair party, is usefull the use of survivability expert for +350HP per tier?.

Thanks in advance guys.

Edited by Julius_Persi

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,733 posts
11,192 battles

HP on DDs is distributed similar to all other ships percentage wise.   It lists the ability of French DDs to reach 0 HP on their individual sections and not take any more damage there, unlike other ships that only get reduced to 10% damage on saturated areas.   That makes them tougher when gunboating other DDs.  A player that is only hitting one part of your ship will only do a certain amount of damage before it stops dealing any damage at all.

Survivability Expert is viable on all DDs, especially the higher tier ones.  It represents a significant percentage of increase in health, which can be the difference in surviving a gun battle with another DD if ambushed or if ambushing.