You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pandemic4444

Co-op Suggestion For Operations

10 comments in this topic

[DD579]
Beta Testers
100 posts
2,576 battles

So ive been thinking for a while and i thought id suggest to WG some tier 8 to 10 operations for us PvE players. Currently the max is tier 6 and 7 ops. Considering the current ops are pretty good, i think WG would do a decent job at some higher tier operations. What do y'all think? 

Couldnt find a similar topic so i thought id pop it up here. Wasn't sure where else it'd go since i dont see a suggestion tab anywhere.

[USCGC]
[USCGC]
Members
836 posts
7,444 battles

They did have a Tier 8 op up until the CV rework.

While it would be nice to have more ops, I just don't see it happening. WG has made it clear that they don't want to spend any time developing ops (unless it's to nerf the economy of them).

• Cool 1

[GWG]
Members
8,018 posts
15,790 battles

One thing that always brings in a thrill are the 'LATE LOAD's where we start our battle in the middle of a shooting hairball...

It's Instant Action...  instead of sailing -- this way -- for a bit until the enemy ships get spotted.

A lot of battles, like Pearl Harbor, Savo Island for the US and San Bernadino Straits for the IJN were cruising right along -- then BAM  -- holy crawp!  battle stations!

Never saw it coming.

So no load screen -- unknown enemy makeup..  Battle starts -- Ships are IN SIGHT..  hairball fight -- and the survivors fall back, organize, regroup and fight on their toes.

Game mode:  Surprise Attack

• Cool 5

[PVE]
Members
10,582 posts
29,830 battles
1 hour ago, Diesel_Thunder said:

They did have a Tier 8 op up until the CV rework.

While it would be nice to have more ops, I just don't see it happening. WG has made it clear that they don't want to spend any time developing ops (unless it's to nerf the economy of them).

They said they were going to rework the old ops (sometime after the Halloween event where they introduced sub's) but that sub development was gonna take  priority.

Not sure if that meant sub's officially released on main server or just the concept reaching the separate mode on the main server.

Hopefully when/if they are brought back they allow a new set of rewards to be obtained for the 1st 5 star completions again.

[DD579]
Beta Testers
100 posts
2,576 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

One thing that always brings in a thrill are the 'LATE LOAD's where we start our battle in the middle of a shooting hairball...

It's Instant Action...  instead of sailing -- this way -- for a bit until the enemy ships get spotted.

A lot of battles, like Pearl Harbor, Savo Island for the US and San Bernadino Straits for the IJN were cruising right along -- then BAM  -- holy crawp!  battle stations!

Never saw it coming.

So no load screen -- unknown enemy makeup..  Battle starts -- Ships are IN SIGHT..  hairball fight -- and the survivors fall back, organize, regroup and fight on their toes.

That kinda sounds fun, i wont lie. Co-op with lots of bots on that one would make it hectic as all hell

[DD579]
Beta Testers
100 posts
2,576 battles
6 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

They said they were going to rework the old ops (sometime after the Halloween event where they introduced sub's) but that sub development was gonna take  priority.

Not sure if that meant sub's officially released on main server or just the concept reaching the separate mode on the main server.

Hopefully when/if they are brought back they allow a new set of rewards to be obtained for the 1st 5 star completions again.

Oh i didnt know that. Wasnt the tier 8 op like really limited in the ships you could choose from though? I just want some more tier 8 and 10 ops i can use my yamato in because lolpen and yamato theme song. Woo! :D

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
10,582 posts
29,830 battles
3 hours ago, Pandemic4444 said:

Oh i didnt know that. Wasnt the tier 8 op like really limited in the ships you could choose from though? I just want some more tier 8 and 10 ops i can use my yamato in because lolpen and yamato theme song. Woo! :D

Yeah...allied cruisers only...was saying earlier in another thread it was kinda a training mode for the US cruiser line split as it came out around that time or shortly after that.

A T10 Surprise Attack mode would be fun for sure...Adrenalin Rush would be a very popular commander skill for an op like that...at any tier actually.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[DD579]
Beta Testers
100 posts
2,576 battles
36 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Yeah...allied cruisers only...was saying earlier in another thread it was kinda a training mode for the US cruiser line split as it came out around that time or shortly after that.

A T10 Surprise Attack mode would be fun for sure...Adrenalin Rush would be a very popular commander skill for an op like that...at any tier actually.

ahh. ya i dont think i have many of those type of ship lol. id just like a few more pve ops or even modes like surprise attack of some kind that ANY ship of that particular tier op can use 

[CO-OP]
Members
3,476 posts
35,653 battles
9 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

Never saw it coming.

Yep I'd play that one, have a timed battle with respawn if you get killed, objective to kill the distant well guarded enemy CVs. 

[DD579]
Beta Testers
100 posts
2,576 battles
6 hours ago, Efros said:

Yep I'd play that one, have a timed battle with respawn if you get killed, objective to kill the distant well guarded enemy CVs. 

that sounds fun too! kinda like an operation Ten-go

• Cool 1