You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
digger52

im officially confused

8 comments in this topic

[TRW]
Beta Testers
231 posts
22,723 battles

ok well im at mission 2 on the strong willed campaign. Task 1 requires either the smaland or a dd called Orkan. Now I have all the european dds up to and including the tier 10 yet there is no orkan. I dont have 2 million free experience to get the smalland and worse I have the freisland but i cant use it for this task. What in gods name is  Orkan and why is the freisland not included in this task as it cost me heaps as a premium.

[WORX]
Members
14,388 posts
20,956 battles
3 minutes ago, digger52 said:

ok well im at mission 2 on the strong willed campaign. Task 1 requires either the smaland or a dd called Orkan. Now I have all the european dds up to and including the tier 10 yet there is no orkan. I dont have 2 million free experience to get the smalland and worse I have the freisland but i cant use it for this task. What in gods name is  Orkan and why is the freisland not included in this task as it cost me heaps as a premium.

Why not repeat the mission you already done??? You dont have to do a mission you dont have, you can repeat the missions you have done...

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-093-europen-destroyers-part-2/#armory

In late April, flag_Europe_6c2bac10ec2bec5799e117af8aa6premium_9ffc494df739f989c98f2dd3a4e40887VIII Orkan will become obtainable in exchange for doubloons in the Armory. You'll be able to play this ship to complete the tasks of the Strong-Willed Campaign, which are designed specifically for the European destroyers. Stay tuned for more news!

[TRW]
Beta Testers
231 posts
22,723 battles

Ah thank you, strange they are releasing it after the second set of tasks is available. I remain disappointed that you cant use the Freiseland.

Anyone have any idea the doubloon price as I seem to really be enjoying the european dds, they seem to fit my playstyle, I dont find lack of smoke any disadvantage as im not a sit in smoke and shoot kind of player.

[G-B-U]
Members
88 posts
8,160 battles
43 minutes ago, digger52 said:

Ah thank you, strange they are releasing it after the second set of tasks is available. I remain disappointed that you cant use the Freiseland.

Anyone have any idea the doubloon price as I seem to really be enjoying the european dds, they seem to fit my playstyle, I dont find lack of smoke any disadvantage as im not a sit in smoke and shoot kind of player.

They seem to have forgot about Freiseland in this current arc.  Barely a mention of her, but you know old news ships vs new hotness.

The Orkan is going to be a bit of strange duck. It loses one of it's torp tubes and replaces it with ... (dramatic bum, bum, bum) A SECONDARY GUN!

Now this secondary does count as a AA mount as well for a whopping 2.8 damage per second, so you got that going for you.  It's main battery is twice is as slow as all the rest with 120mm at 4.5 and the secondary has a 4 second reload.  The torp tubes do not reload any faster either. It does have more HP, but you might need that...

I'm just saying don't hold your breath.

[DVYJC]
Members
4,533 posts
12,401 battles
On 4/18/2020 at 7:47 AM, Feldo357 said:

They seem to have forgot about Freiseland in this current arc. 

No, they didn't, they always deliberately leave out previous premiums. Aigle wasn't usable for most of the French DD missions, you needed Le Terrible or Le FantasqueDuca d'Aosta wasn't usable for most of the Italian cruiser missions in the same way.