Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
2,571 battles

I believe it would be a great idea to implement a page dedicated to players being able to swap, sell and barter for ships they currently have.  Sometimes it is a long wait between the re-releasing of ships that we want and sometimes they are difficult to afford.  So if say I wanted to trade my Texas for a ship another player has I could make an offer for say the ship, Gold, Iron or coal. This is an idea.

[WOLFB]
Members
3,204 posts

[edited] does something like that with the market place.  I could see that being something interesting. 

I guess I cant say the name of the other game that is also free to play 

Edited by Lonewolfpj

Members
2,270 posts
30,055 battles
27 minutes ago, RTB7thMarineCpl said:

I believe it would be a great idea to implement a page dedicated to players being able to swap, sell and barter for ships they currently have.  Sometimes it is a long wait between the re-releasing of ships that we want and sometimes they are difficult to afford.  So if say I wanted to trade my Texas for a ship another player has I could make an offer for say the ship, Gold, Iron or coal. This is an idea.

Will NEVER happen, sadly. If that player wants Texas, he must pay WG $10 in the Premium Shop. Why would WG cheat themselves out of revenue to implement such a thing?

While I have my gripes with WG, I realize that they need that incidental revenue to operate. They're a business and its blood is revenue.

Sign in to follow this