Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CommodoreKang

Monetization Idea

3 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3,497 posts
6,951 battles

If I understand correctly, the wows replay site is not associated with WG?  

But, if there's any way you guys could do a collab type thing with them, I'd be more than willing to pay doubloons or otherwise to get a replay or two converted and posted to Youtube.

Just a thought!

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,698 posts
10 minutes ago, CommodoreKang said:

If I understand correctly, the wows replay site is not associated with WG?  

But, if there's any way you guys could do a collab type thing with them, I'd be more than willing to pay doubloons or otherwise to get a replay or two converted and posted to Youtube.

Just a thought!

If you post an interesting replay they will show it on YouTube. Just log in and see which of your replays have been converted to videos.

If you want to post a video of your own, and if your system can handle it, then use the free OBS Studio to capture it and the Microsoft video editor to edit it. 

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
3,497 posts
6,951 battles
19 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

If you post an interesting replay they will show it on YouTube. Just log in and see which of your replays have been converted to videos.

If you want to post a video of your own, and if your system can handle it, then use the free OBS Studio to capture it and the Microsoft video editor to edit it. 

Yeah I put up a bunch.  They are interesting to me but I get that's probably mostly because they are mine.  I've gotten a couple converted but there's a couple that I'm just dying to save before the replay dies.  

And my PC is kinda pushing it at this point.  I should've upgraded a couple years ago but I didn't and now I'm just praying nothing decides to die over the next couple months.   I may do OBS though if it comes to that.  

Sign in to follow this