You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

When You Just Have to Wonder At Your Team

10 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,697 posts

This was just about my suckiest game ever. I headed for a cap, got spotted by a CV, smoked up, got plastered by torps, was radared, and then finished off by gunfire. Game over for me in about two minutes.

I came in a the top of my team.

image.png.b1cc50cf982db98e8c24fcb76e4b94c8.png

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[DJL]
Members
3,354 posts
19,207 battles

Nobody believes me when I say that tier 10 has turned to #$&%@ . A lot of the decent players ran to tiers 5-7. 

[RLGN]
Members
16,809 posts
29,422 battles
21 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

This was just about my suckiest game ever. I headed for a cap, got spotted by a CV, smoked up, got plastered by torps, was radared, and then finished off by gunfire. Game over for me in about two minutes.

I play/have played Naval battles in Randoms at tier 5 because that’s the lowest tier I can reasonably expect to meet the first block requirements (300 bxp, for example,) just by not sucking...

...tier 5...

That a DM couldn’t even break 300 bxp at tier 10...

...that’s pathetic.

That sounds like just throwing a ship away and not even trying.

I can break 300 bxp in bloody Co-op in a DM without even hardly trying. Basically just by not being soggy powdered potatoes.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[BONKS]
Members
3,156 posts
52 battles

You know, about 3 years ago or so a Neptune tried to tk me ~1.5 minutes into the match because I didn't want to change course in my Iowa and as a result rammed him for a few seconds in his much more agile ship. Naturally he died due to the reflected damage, but he still got ~200 exp or so.

Aka you get about 200 exp just for not being afk, which puts scores like these into an even more depressing light.

[WOOKE]
WoWS Community Contributors
10 posts
9,555 battles

Did you get 0'ed out in this game?  I'm more impressed by the ones that are still alive with those scores.

Members
13,459 posts
40,169 battles

Yep, I've had that happen. T10 is an amazing pile of crap. The matches are almost always stupid steamrolls. Unfortunately the devs could care less, since they don't make money by making play better. It's really sad that you finally get to those magnificent ships only to be in matches that suck.

I avoid T10, the only time I see it is when I am uptiered. Those games seem to be better. Right now T9 and T5 seem to be ok. The CV plague continues at T6-8, alas.

[ARGSY]
Members
25,533 posts
19,680 battles

I have discovered new and ever-expanding strings of adjectives (almost all unprintable here) to put in front of the word "team" recently.

• Funny 1

Members
864 posts
4,679 battles

Tonight I had a game in my Des Moines where I forgot I had reset the captains so I had no idea people were aiming at me and I didn't have good concealment. I got 4 gun hits and 3 spots, with just 2.7k damage from 60 shells fired. I took 12k in HE damage, 43k in AP damage then got finished off by one of those ridiculous super speed Halland torps as I was heading for cover.

I lasted about 3 minutes. I still managed 537 XP. How someone could be over twice as bad as me in that game is astounding.

[SGSS]
Members
6,294 posts
12 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I think I was at I and had more than that DM! :)