Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pipersmurf

Forever weekend

8 comments in this topic

[SOL-A]
Members
8 posts
5,810 battles

This crapis destroying the game omg, I really wish these people who have no clue how to play stick to coop till they learn the play. im getting tired of blow out matches and I don't mean just me losing I mean just its either 1 team is going to completely  destroy the other on either side with only taking 2 - 3 losses this is getting so disgusting, and I know there isn't anything war gaming can do about it. but I just needed somewhere to vent my frustration. its either your team gonna lose by a metric ton or win by a metric ton there are almost no more fun balanced challenging games with teams of good players going head to head. its all 1 sided crapfest and god  its really killing the game . 

• Boring 1

[NG-NL]
Members
6,611 posts
10,993 battles

You're not the first to grumble about blow-out matches. They're no fun either for longtime players.

However, a more productive approach:

1) Care only about your performance. Of the 24 players, you're the only one who can do anything about your playstyle, tactics, and etc. Everyone else doesn't answer to you. Better to focus what you can change.

2) Play for fun, not winning. Co-op is where players go to chill or farm wins, more or less. In Random, it's humans vs. humans, so it's a lot more heated. I've found it's more fun to make enemy team work to kill me than try to win every time.

Yes, I totally agree, people who get to T8+ should know many basics without thinking, such as minimap awareness and coordinating. Sad thing is, when a game is F2P, you get the noobs that just want to sail around and shoot at stuff.

On other hand, there are players like me that like to do teamwork and stuff, so can ask to division with like-minded folks.

• Cool 1

[HOLE]
Members
269 posts
2,368 battles

I have to laugh at when people complain about bad matches and teams. SIMM is a bad word by most who feel skilled since it would balance games by skills and they will claim it gives free 50% win rates knowing that statement holds very little water but long term would drop a lot of padded up stats in the game. WG  already said that they wouldn't use it in WOT so I don't see it coming here.

Most people should already know that most players are already playing for their own concerns and that why you will never see a lot of team play in pubs. Hell some go as far to check other team mates stats to before and during the game so that player is pretty much out of the battle during that process anyway. The point is very simply. Play to have fun and if you cant, then you might want to look into another game because that menta wont change.

[WORX]
Members
14,361 posts
20,908 battles
1 hour ago, Pipersmurf said:

This crapis destroying the game omg, I really wish these people who have no clue how to play stick to coop till they learn the play. im getting tired of blow out matches and I don't mean just me losing I mean just its either 1 team is going to completely  destroy the other on either side with only taking 2 - 3 losses this is getting so disgusting, and I know there isn't anything war gaming can do about it. but I just needed somewhere to vent my frustration. its either your team gonna lose by a metric ton or win by a metric ton there are almost no more fun balanced challenging games with teams of good players going head to head. its all 1 sided crapfest and god  its really killing the game . 

Depending on what tier you normally play, blow outs are not a player issue.... Blow outs happen because of disproportionate, OP, or Over capable ships....

If for example, ships were equal in capabilities and power then the only factor left is the human one, then blow outs are a human issue... HOWEVER, because the player base love OP, over capable, disproportionate ships (you are no exception). Then blow outs (especially at high tiers) will continue to happen...

Edited by Navalpride33

Members
365 posts
4,232 battles
42 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Depending on what tier you normally play, blow outs are not a player issue.... Blow outs happen because of disproportionate, OP, or Over capable ships....

If for example, ships were equal in capabilities and power then the only factor left is the human one, then blow outs are a human issue... HOWEVER, because the player base love OP, over capable, disproportionate ships (you are no exception). Then blow outs (especially at high tiers) will continue to happen...

Lot of DDs and Cruisers preform over capable.

[WORX]
Members
14,361 posts
20,908 battles
4 minutes ago, Raven2303 said:

Lot of DDs and Cruisers preform over capable.

At high tier ??? All ship classes Count under disproportionate, OP, OR over capable... 

[BEA5T]
Members
5,504 posts
26,121 battles
2 hours ago, Pipersmurf said:

Heck No !  You keep them in Randoms !!!  COOP is fine without them!

Sign in to follow this