Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mahjack

How does the penalty system work??

5 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
133 battles

I launched my torpedoes towards a battleship but before it got hit by my torpedoes it was destroyed by someone else.... There was an ally who was literally heading towards my torpedoes, not moving away even when he had the time to do so and got hit ! I don't understand why I got the warning when it wasn't my fault. I can't stop my own torpedoes. I'm not really pissed but I'm just saying that I don't think the system is fair. IF there was a way of "dismissing or exploding" my own torpedoes, then yea... it would be perfect.

• Boring 3

[PVE]
Members
11,199 posts
19,830 battles

Get ready for the it's your torps, you are responsible posts, like this one. You fire them, they are yours, own it. It's quite simple really, if your ordinance does enough damage to your own team, you turn pink. I have spoken.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 3

Community Department
3,361 posts
1,300 battles
8 minutes ago, Mahjack said:

I launched my torpedoes towards a battleship but before it got hit by my torpedoes it was destroyed by someone else.... There was an ally who was literally heading towards my torpedoes, not moving away even when he had the time to do so and got hit ! I don't understand why I got the warning when it wasn't my fault. I can't stop my own torpedoes. I'm not really pissed but I'm just saying that I don't think the system is fair. IF there was a way of "dismissing or exploding" my own torpedoes, then yea... it would be perfect.

We currently don't have plans to change the system. It's working as intended, you may take a look at some details about how it works here: 

If there is a chance that your teammate may take any damage from you it's simply better not to fire to prevent the next possible warning. This will be deleted after a few "clean battles".
Thank you for your feedback. 

[LRT]
Members
255 posts
10,671 battles

Yeah people say that you need to watch where you're shooting your torts and none of your allies we're going to be in the way the watch the mini-map I've done this watch consulted my Ally was moving away from where I was going to shoot and then launched my torx sure enough they turned around and ran into my courts 10 k away wasn't me not paying attention it was my allies so you got to watch out and anticipate your allies to and they'll still blame you

Sign in to follow this