Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Welcome to the brand new development blog

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

8,480
[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,509 battles

Commanders!

We are excited to be presenting you with our new development blog website . Here, you will find the most recent news and updates on the development process of World of Warships. 

From now on, all of the most important information will be posted on one website alongside links to all our publications on forums, social media communities, and Reddit.

Good luck and see you in battles!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,544
[PSA]
Members
5,118 posts
3,738 battles

Hi Hapa. Will the devs also keep posting on the Facebook dev blog? Or will all the updates be found only at the link above?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[KSF]
Privateers
362 posts
13,216 battles

 

8 minutes ago, KaptainKaybe said:

Hi Hapa. Will the devs also keep posting on the Facebook dev blog? Or will all the updates be found only at the link above?

Looks to me like the site is meant to centralize all the postings on Medium, Facebook, and Reddit so we can find everything in one place. This I think is a good step. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,544
[PSA]
Members
5,118 posts
3,738 battles
8 minutes ago, TheBigM145 said:

 

Looks to me like the site is meant to centralize all the postings on Medium, Facebook, and Reddit so we can find everything in one place. This I think is a good step. 

Yes, but the Facebook one automatically appears in someone's feed and can be set up to give alerts. These forums cannot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[KSF]
Privateers
362 posts
13,216 battles

I'm assuming we'll still be told when there's something to read there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,367
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
4,637 posts

There is lots more there!!  it says "read more" in chrome anyways

 

Not sure if they just want us to read it over and over .....  :cap_book:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,233
[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,817 posts
38,539 battles

I don't do Reddit and would be caught dead opening a FB account.

This is a good development.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,693
[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
5 hours ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Commanders!

We are excited to be presenting you with our new development blog website . Here, you will find the most recent news and updates on the development process of World of Warships. 

From now on, all of the most important information will be posted on one website alongside links to all our publications on forums, social media communities, and Reddit.

Good luck and see you in battles!

I find it hilarious that the forum from the new Dev blog takes you to the EU forum. We all know the EU and NA are different. :Smile_sceptic: Not to mention that you can not post on the EU forums without being on the EU server.

So will Dev blog stuff still be posted here or are we only using that website going forward?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×