Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Deadeye_Pete

Armory issue, interface.

11 comments in this topic

Members
289 posts
1,605 battles

Been looking at the little rotating circle around the world of warships icon for several minutes.  Armory is just not loading.. been like this most of a week now.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
9,003 posts
25,340 battles
27 minutes ago, Deadeye_Pete said:

Been looking at the little rotating circle around the world of warships icon for several minutes.  Armory is just not loading.. been like this most of a week now.

Use the containers screen...there's a tab for entering the armory there & it worked for others in a related threat right after the last update.

Hope it helps.

[DIVBR]
Members
78 posts
12,407 battles

I'm also having the same problem and I can't seem to solve it. I've tried to enter through the container area, but it doesn't work.

Can anyone help me with this?

[UNHLY]
Members
5,347 posts
14,868 battles

When that problem happens for me (typically one day every time I try to go in, and then works fine for a few days), closing and reopening seems to fix it sometimes. When that doesn’t work, if you wait until the dots change to armory at the top of the screen and the color darkens and then move your mouse around the middle of the screen, it loads. 

In game screens that are browser based (armory, premium shop, etc) have seemed to be having problems for a while. If the solution above (or from the other posts in the thread) don’t work, going to the armory website directly is always an option. Log into your account on the WoWS main site, then go to armory.worldofwarships.com. 

@DemetriusDF79

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[DIVBR]
Members
78 posts
12,407 battles

Thanks for the guidance. I was unable to resolve it as suggested by you. But even so, I appreciate your timely help. I fear that I will have to access it through the website.

However, I would prefer to continue accessing the arsenal through the game as well.

Edited by DemetriusDF79

[WORX]
Members
14,297 posts
20,867 battles
11 minutes ago, DemetriusDF79 said:

Thanks for the guidance. I was unable to resolve it as suggested by you. But even so, I appreciate your timely help. I fear that I will have to access it through the website.

However, I would prefer to continue accessing the arsenal through the game as well.

Check you system resources... In port and clicking on the left side tabs, are the only time you system is using every resource available... That means

• RAM
  • GPU
  • CPU

All of these components are running to the max. If this is the case... Then you need to either upgrade or while in port down grade your graphics settings to relieve the strain on the resources.

Members
2 posts
511 battles

I cannot access to armory via game either.

I can access the armory via web page, but all my resources are shown as "0" here, i do not know why.

Anybody having same problem?

0 posts
On 4/13/2020 at 2:06 PM, Deadeye_Pete said:

Hey boss,

If you go into your video settings and switch it from full screen windowed to full screen does that fix the issue? Mine will not load if I play in full screen windowed mode.

Sign in to follow this