Snargfargle

Are We Going to Lose Little White Mouse?

11 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,756 posts

I'm afraid that if she gets anymore positive reputation, she's going to reach critical mass and explode. :Smile_veryhappy:

image.png.9b51ba4f616fa11a37ef199c0a77272b.png

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
21,657 battles

I'm not worried about it; rumor has it she still polishes her own Halo!

Cartoon Angel Rat Vector Illustration Stock Illustration ...

[HINON]
Members
9,250 posts
13,940 battles

i swear theres a good amount of people that like her because of that "bouncy" avatar of hers, instead of her extreme patience and intelligence of how game mechanics work, she's easily the most chill person on this forum, ive only seen her get angry, like REALLY angry twice, i think once was the Graf Zepplin Gate, and the second was the PR disaster over Christmas, its always the chill friendly ones that are the scariest when they finally become angry

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 4

[PISD]
Members
2,011 posts
6,644 battles

With that numbers of like she may have to rebrand herself as little brown raccoon Instead ;-)

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,280 posts
16,561 battles
1 minute ago, iamSamoth said:

it is delightful.

took a minute to concentrate, drifting this way and that...........................nice avatar!

[PVE]
Members
11,204 posts
19,830 battles

You can send her money instead of +1's,  I would if I had an income, some one post a link to her Patreon account.

[BTLST]
Members
821 posts
12,882 battles

Writing a review of a ship is far, far harder than playing a game while recording it, then adding a soundtrack of your comments to it.   And NO ONE, on Video, and the occasional written review of a WoWs ship performs as rigorous testing in a set methodology that ensures every ship is tested in the same way as does Little White Mouse.   Her reviews typically print out between 22 and 29 pages.   There have been times when she had badly upset WoWs higher level bosses because of her absolute candor in showing one of their new, or upcoming, ships is really bad and players should not spend their money on them.    Even more amazing is to be in a battle and see her on either team playing a test ship.   She is the most awesome player I've seen play.    

Little White Mouse has consistently been a major contributor in making World of Warships a better company, our beloved game more enjoyable and better balanced for the good of the game, and always above the fray, well except for the Christmas Puerto Rico blunder by WoWs which angered her enough to speak out forcibly and candidly!

Every player who has ever played this game has benefited from this lady's amazing reviews and contributions!

THANK YOU LITTLE WHITE MOUSE! 

• Cool 3

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,358 posts
12,332 battles

Don't scare me like this! I have no idea what she looks or sounds like, but she has been one of the most impactful CCs for me personally, right up there with Fem and Notser, and one I wouldn't want to even think of facing this game without. She is also the embodiment of the idea that you don't have to make videos to contribute. I sincerely hope she is around right until the end.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
15,756 posts
21 minutes ago, dbw86 said:

Writing a review of a ship is far, far harder than playing a game while recording it, then adding a soundtrack of your comments to it.

That's why "Mousie" got more songs written about her than the other CCs combined. Well, that and it's just funny to write a song with the word "Mousie" in it.

Edited by Snargfargle

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
16,629 posts
4,774 battles
2 hours ago, tcbaker777 said:

its always the chill friendly ones that are the scariest when they finally become angry

61062108_BloodMLP.gif.34a2add79761cbdbafc3844d470920f4.gif

Spoiler

Less happy.

378773832_BllodGoddess2.png.bd09675749caf3f08b856f00924c80ce.png

Spoiler

Pissed.

248742827_DutchBloodGoddess.png.7dab3e6404c311e945a2a195237aae1d.png