You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Boomer625

Obtaining Dunkerque

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
1,153 posts
2,229 battles

I got the ship as a two day rental for some reason, but in what conditions would it be given as a permanent ship?

I seem to do well in the ship and like its characteristics 

Edited by Boomer625

[PVE]
Members
9,038 posts
25,427 battles
34 minutes ago, Boomer625 said:

I got the ship as a two day rental for some reason, but in what conditions would it be given as a permanent ship?

I seem to do well in the ship and like its characteristics 

The free rentals are available in the premium shop...they don't give them after the rental...they're incentives to buy.

But a nice gesture to allow you to grind out some extra credits & XP (not to mention grinding out some commander points/XP) for a few days for free in the meantime.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
21,648 battles

You know you can buy it in the Premium shop right now for 22 bucks.

[UNHLY]
Members
5,370 posts
14,897 battles

If you’re talking about the armory rentals, the only way to get it is to buy it for full price ($22 I believe). If it’s one of the ‘you’ve shown a mastery in x class, enjoy this premium ship to try’ rentals, they come with a coupon for the premium shop to get the ship discounted if you buy within seven days of getting the rental. 

[WOLF1]
Members
1,153 posts
2,229 battles

I searched it up in the WOWs portal and saw that its a promo ship, so I thought it was a ship given for free if certain condition were met....perhaps like how I got the scharnhorst somehow after I returned to WOWs