Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Orca86

Up Tiering I Solved the Problem

8 comments in this topic

Members
79 posts
12,531 battles

I solved the problem of up tiering.  After being 2 level up tiered 6 games in a row and the only BB being so often, it came to me.   From now on in all games I am up tiered 2 levels  I just charge forward to the nearest CAP.  Fire the Guns once or twice get a hit or 2 and it is over so quickly.  I have won and lost so many games over the years what does it matter?  I would rather play a good match with my time (and once quickly dead) I have the chance to get one.   If all players adopted this approach WG might fix the problem!  I doubt the new patch in the works with tier changes will work.  Heck the company can not figure out the HE problem the game has had for years or fantasy ship bias it has.

Now Turbo007 will probably Lock this Post down cause its anti WG,  but Turbo it wont stop me!  LOL LOL LOL

John

• Boring 3

Members
224 posts
6,128 battles

Just move up along side one of your own up tiered ships. They will be the target, no one will care about you.

I've had my share of decent up tiered games that way.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,259 posts
18,838 battles
7 minutes ago, Orca86 said:

I solved the problem of up tiering.  After being 2 level up tiered 6 games in a row and the only BB being so often, it came to me.   From now on in all games I am up tiered 2 levels  I just charge forward to the nearest CAP.  Fire the Guns once or twice get a hit or 2 and it is over so quickly.  I have won and lost so many games over the years what does it matter?  I would rather play a good match with my time (and once quickly dead) I have the chance to get one.   If all players adopted this approach WG might fix the problem!  I doubt the new patch in the works with tier changes will work.  Heck the company can not figure out the HE problem the game has had for years or fantasy ship bias it has.

Now Turbo007 will probably Lock this Post down cause its anti WG,  but Turbo it wont stop me!  LOL LOL LOL

John

I do not think you understand the word solved. I think you meant tantrum. Or maybe rage baby.... something like that.

Thread is also not anti WG it is anti you. Your reaction to being bottom tier is a you thing not a WG thing.

• Cool 2

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

Cliff Notes version - If I'm not top tier I don't want to play. So I screw my team by racing to nearest cap and dying quick.

People like this is way WG doesn't take the player seriously.

IB4L

• Cool 1

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,547 posts
51 minutes ago, Orca86 said:

From now on in all games I am up tiered 2 levels 

Could you please provide screen shots of the new T12 ships?

Members
79 posts
12,531 battles

Perhaps my mental stability with the game is questionable after 12000 battles but it does solve a problem LOL LOL LOL  

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,717 posts
19,665 battles

Some of my best games took place when I was low tier. Quick advice that everyone ignores:

1). If low tier always let the higher tier ships go first and get spotted. 

2). Don't be a hero and when low tier, shoot and scoot. You never know when a super sneaky high tier ship is around the island. 

3) Learn the complex and difficult skill of "stop shooting". When low tier you die faster so go dark and relocate when targeted.

4). Stick with the team. Low tier ships going solo are dead low tier ships. 

There you go, easy peasy. I could say let's make matchmaking +1/-1 but that's not going to happen so make the best of it and help the team. 

Airplane "Counting on You" - quickmeme

Sign in to follow this