Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ATyypicaL

Co-op Queue?

10 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
1,198 battles

I play quite a bit of co-op and im running into this issue where im in queue for not even 5 seconds, it starts the match but all bots were on my team? There were players in queue at the time. Im just confused because it says it will wait for 30 seconds before filling completely with bots on your team, i normally win those anyway. I just thought id bring it up :)) see if anyone else is experiencing this in co-op at times. let me know

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
16,848 posts
29,524 battles

Yeah, MM is bizarre at times.

Wouldn’t worry about it. Better than trying to load into Co-op and managing to load into a Random.

• Cool 2

[WOLFG]
Members
13,428 posts
12,860 battles

If you are the only one when that happens, the matchmaker probably decided you needed to be top tier.  If there are other humans on your team, MM may have decided they needed a top tier game.

[WORX]
Members
14,361 posts
20,908 battles
4 hours ago, ATyypicaL said:

I play quite a bit of co-op and im running into this issue where im in queue for not even 5 seconds, it starts the match but all bots were on my team? There were players in queue at the time. Im just confused because it says it will wait for TO UP TO 30 seconds before filling completely with bots on your team, i normally win those anyway. I just thought id bring it up :)) see if anyone else is experiencing this in co-op at times. let me know

Co-op MM wait is  up to 30 sec. Not that it will wait the full 30 sec...

Co-op MM dont priorities to fill fleets spaces with humans in those 30sec.. That is not the requirement... Nor have their been any Co-op MM restriction needing all human fleet, in order to create a match...

Basically, Co-op MM will put you all by yourself or with humans... Its will not go over 30 sec in doing so...

Edited by Navalpride33

[BEA5T]
Members
5,504 posts
26,121 battles

Throughput = Profit........  And, if there aren't enough players at the moment in time.....well, ZAP, you are with a lot of BOTs.  And, that isn't a bad thing sometimes !  A lot of value can be had if you play conservatively and make an effort to farm them as they do their BOT thing.......

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
32,221 posts
27,001 battles

I love being the sole player in a Co-op game.  Everything is basically mine and that's how you get the high scoring Co-op games.

• Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Members
1,541 posts
26,541 battles

I don't mind being the only human in a Coop game IF I have a decent ship.  If Im in my Schors and bottom tier, just chalk up a loss, and I will be on my way ........(or a draw if I exit).

[NEMO]
Members
910 posts
4,438 battles

All I play is coop  I hate random battles and my entire team is usually human beings sometime I get 1 bot

[CVA16]
Members
6,858 posts
21,047 battles
8 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I love being the sole player in a Co-op game.  Everything is basically mine and that's how you get the high scoring Co-op games.

I love having up to 5 green bots. Being the only human gets dicey 'cuz the bots only let their worst players play for the green team. Plus there is always the concern that some of those green bots are really playing for the red team. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this