Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Arthur_Dayne

introduce subs at tier 6 only until u have a handle on whats goin on

4 comments in this topic

[JEEP]
Beta Testers
479 posts
12,389 battles

I would not introduce whole tech trees of subs until u see what is done with them....and I certainly would NOT introduce any tier 8 plus sub until you get data....you want the ability to undo it if u have to.....I would say put it on the light cruser line as a branch off of the omah...where u can research dallas or the sub then have it go back to the Helena    on each countries tech tree off the tier 5 back to the tier 7.. im realy scared of an epic fail on WG part to intruce something enmasse a all tiers especialt 8 9 10 and wrecking the game in its entirety and then having to take things back..no amount of supertestign will be able to undertand how a sub will be used

[PVE]
Members
9,075 posts
25,466 battles
11 minutes ago, Arthur_Dayne said:

I would not introduce whole tech trees of subs until u see what is done with them....and I certainly would NOT introduce any tier 8 plus sub until you get data....you want the ability to undo it if u have to.....I would say put it on the light cruser line as a branch off of the omah...where u can research dallas or the sub then have it go back to the Helena    on each countries tech tree off the tier 5 back to the tier 7.. im realy scared of an epic fail on WG part to intruce something enmasse a all tiers especialt 8 9 10 and wrecking the game in its entirety and then having to take things back..no amount of supertestign will be able to undertand how a sub will be used

Sub's are only supposed to be even tiers like CVs & starting at T6 so there will only be T6-8-10...at least that is how I understood it when they 1st mentioned them...haven't heard anything contradictory to that but I haven't been part of the testing so not sure if there has been any changes.

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts
1 hour ago, Arthur_Dayne said:

No need to limit it to just T6 as they will be in a separate mode to gather data across a wide range of tiers.

Sign in to follow this