You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wolfkind252

hear's a problem War gaming needs to fix

13 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
Members
910 posts
4,438 battles

I was just in a battle, coop as usual I was firing at an enemy Bourrsque , my team mate was on the other side of me, but I get a five game penalty for sinking an enemy bot destroyer?

and it says I killed a teammate, that was on the other side of me 180 degrees away from my guns, this is NOT the first time this has happened, the last tie theirs no way in hell I could have killed an ally, because I was the only ally left against three bots cruisers.

I'd post the replay but theirs a few cuss words in it

Edited by wolfkind252
  • Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
14,361 posts
20,908 battles

If you make an accusation you have to post something to support it...

No PIC???

No Pic of the Detailed report ???

No visual details ???

I mean, I understand how you  feel but at the same time, we have needs and standards too... :Smile_izmena:

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Boring 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,890 posts
24,775 battles

Ever hear of secondaries?

[UNHLY]
Members
5,375 posts
14,897 battles
8 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Which can not cause damage to allies or set them on fire, nor have they been able to for a very long time

OP, like any other bug report type of thread, the bare minimum on the forum is to provide either a replay or screenshots (just as support would require if you sent a ticket in). A five game penalty means you were already pink since it starts at either two or three battles and increases for each subsequent battle where you do further substantial team damage. There have been bugs where torps launch on the wrong side in the past, but without replays or pictures from you we can’t provide help.

That being said, that teamkill warning is just that, a warning. It doesn’t affect your ability to fight enemy ships or play certain modes (yet, although if you keep doing it you will be limited to co-op). Play the required battles without damaging teammates and it will be gone. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[WORX]
Members
14,361 posts
20,908 battles
Just now, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Which can not cause damage to allies or set them on fire, nor have they been able to for a very long time

They can when they're very close to a ship while secondaries are setting off... What you cant do is aim at friendlies from a far or mid ranges. It has happen...

Then again we lack details to help the OP...

[UNHLY]
Members
5,375 posts
14,897 battles
5 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

They can when they're very close to a ship while secondaries are setting off... What you cant do is aim at friendlies from a far or mid ranges. It has happen...

They can visually hit a friendly ship, but they can’t cause damage or set fires. They used to years ago, but the damage portion was changed and, except for one patch where it got bugged, the fires part has not happened either in that same time.

If it is still happening for you, create a thread with the replay and screenshots or sent in a ticket because that is a bug, but over the last year I’ve seen a total of maybe five people saying it still happens, but refuse to provide any evidence or proof when asked besides saying ‘it happens to me.’

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,042 posts
25,436 battles
43 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Then again we lack details to help the OP...

32 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

They can visually hit a friendly ship, but they can’t cause damage or set fires. They used to years ago, but the damage portion was changed and, except for one patch where it got bugged, the fires part has not happened either in that same time.

If it is still happening for you, create a thread with the replay and screenshots or sent in a ticket because that is a bug, but over the last year I’ve seen a total of maybe five people saying it still happens, but refuse to provide any evidence or proof when asked besides saying ‘it happens to me.’

And to address the other point of your comment...you never could "aim at friendlies..." (or even lock on to friendlies...which is the only way you can actually "aim" 2ndaries) from any range...ever.

[PVE]
Members
9,042 posts
25,436 battles
1 hour ago, wolfkind252 said:

I was just in a battle, coop as usual I was firing at an enemy Bourrsque , my team mate was on the other side of me, but I get a five game penalty for sinking an enemy bot destroyer?

and it says I killed a teammate, that was on the other side of me 180 degrees away from my guns, this is NOT the first time this has happened, the last tie theirs no way in hell I could have killed an ally, because I was the only ally left against three bots cruisers.

I'd post the replay but theirs a few cuss words in it

Cuss words are not a problem...just put the replay in a spoiler w/a warning about language.

Please post the replay so we can either verify the bug or help you to understand what actually happened.

Have you watched the replay yourself?

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

Most likely what happened is that OP had shells go over the bot and hit his teammate. Dispersion doesn't mean the shells hit the bot or fall short. They also go beyond the target. Since the teammate was barely alive 1-2 shells were the final kill shots.

But if he got 5 games that means he's TK'd someone else recently since you usually get 2 games.

I think the only thing that needs fixing is OP's understanding of what happened here.

• Boring 2

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
21,657 battles

Replay or it didn't happen.

• Boring 2

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,432 posts
17,387 battles
4 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

If you make an accusation you have to post something to support it...

No PIC???

No Pic of the Detailed report ???

No visual details ???

I mean, I understand how you  feel but at the same time, we have needs and standards too... :Smile_izmena:

Stop picking at her,She's still learning or did you all everything when you first started playing? I think she's doing better than most just starting out.I know she's doing better than I did:cap_cool:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
14,361 posts
20,908 battles
59 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Stop picking at her,She's still learning or did you all everything when you first started playing? I think she's doing better than most just starting out.I know she's doing better than I did:cap_cool:

I dont think she is in the market of a public forum defender...

Informing someone of the minimum requirements in order for us to give her the correct answer to her inquiry... Doesn't constitute as "picking on" someone.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Boring 2

[NEMO]
Members
910 posts
4,438 battles
21 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Secondaies are not suposed to fire at allies

21 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

OP, like any other bug report type of thread, the bare minimum on the forum is to provide either a replay or screenshots (just as support would require if you sent a ticket in). A five game penalty means you were already pink since it starts at either two or three battles and increases for each subsequent battle where you do further substantial team damage. There have been bugs where torps launch on the wrong side in the past, but without replays or pictures from you we can’t provide help.

That being said, that teamkill warning is just that, a warning. It doesn’t affect your ability to fight enemy ships or play certain modes (yet, although if you keep doing it you will be limited to co-op). Play the required battles without damaging teammates and it will be gone. 

How can I take a screen shot

• Cool 1