Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DaggerDawg

reinstall

5 comments in this topic

[E-C]
Members
2 posts
7,851 battles

just got a new comp. tried to install wg,net and wows. everything was working fine on old comp. have had trouble before with wows downloads. wows seems to be installed so i tired to play . brought up wows on desktop and the orange play button is in russian. pressed it anyway. it prompted me to put in my email add. and PW. i have had this trouble before when WG has a big download update. i can't read russian so i don't know what to do. also what are the steps i should have taken when installing everything on the new comp. ?

[D-H-O]
-Members-
4,756 posts
16,533 battles
29 minutes ago, DaggerDawg said:

just got a new comp. tried to install wg,net and wows. everything was working fine on old comp. have had trouble before with wows downloads. wows seems to be installed so i tired to play . brought up wows on desktop and the orange play button is in russian. pressed it anyway. it prompted me to put in my email add. and PW. i have had this trouble before when WG has a big download update. i can't read russian so i don't know what to do. also what are the steps i should have taken when installing everything on the new comp. ?

Aloha,

Did you download the game from: https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/game/ ? That is where you should be downloading it from, otherwise you're trying to download and install from the wrong region.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[YOGI]
Members
27 posts
3,158 battles

OK I understand maintaince on the servers and switching to another! but how many time do i get get kicked out due to this issue and not get penalty for leaving the game because if this issue ? this moring it has been 6 times i have been booted

[WORX]
Members
14,356 posts
20,908 battles
9 minutes ago, wesman460 said:

OK I understand maintaince on the servers and switching to another! but how many time do i get get kicked out due to this issue and not get penalty for leaving the game because if this issue ? this moring it has been 6 times i have been booted

Server boot/transfers are only once a day not 6.

If you're getting 6 warnings, you did not return back into the match in time... If you dont return back into the match BEFORE  the match ends, then your warnings are justified... 

Edited by Navalpride33

Sign in to follow this