Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CmdrWesley

Euro Part II - Missions

4 comments in this topic

[T-L]
Members
13 posts
6,935 battles

LOL does anyone else feel as though there are some tasks in the Part two of the Euro Destroyer event missions that are far beyond the scope of an average player? Don't think anyone but the top players will complete the new mission set. Maybe a waste of time... 

Members
1,918 posts
27,840 battles

I'm playing the stealth campaign "Strong-Minded." It involves not putting in a dollar's worth of effort for a penny's worth of return. Actually, I've decided to instead farm the "Bad Advice" collection.

• Funny 1

Members
2,445 posts
14,525 battles
1 hour ago, CmdrWesley said:

LOL does anyone else feel as though there are some tasks in the Part two of the Euro Destroyer event missions that are far beyond the scope of an average player? Don't think anyone but the top players will complete the new mission set. Maybe a waste of time... 

The 18 Citadels/Torp hits I think is an interesting one that I doubt many people will get.  I suppose if you took something like a Hindenburg in to close quarters and got lucky you could do it.  160k damage in a win should be achieveable by most  I think there was a fires one as well - not sure about that one.  I don't think they are impossible but they arent bad.  

Remember the tasks are repeatedly and you have 6 months.  Select the ones you can do in normal gameplay and just keep doing them.  The commander XP one alone should be able to be done once a day if you have the flags for it.

• Cool 1

[T-L]
Members
13 posts
6,935 battles
19 hours ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

The 18 Citadels/Torp hits I think is an interesting one that I doubt many people will get.  I suppose if you took something like a Hindenburg in to close quarters and got lucky you could do it.  160k damage in a win should be achieveable by most  I think there was a fires one as well - not sure about that one.  I don't think they are impossible but they arent bad.  

Remember the tasks are repeatedly and you have 6 months.  Select the ones you can do in normal gameplay and just keep doing them.  The commander XP one alone should be able to be done once a day if you have the flags for it.

Thanks, normally complete most of the event missions. I think my best random was around 128k damage. A 160K will be an awesome day indeed. Enjoy.  

Sign in to follow this