You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dbw86

Where Are Dasha and other 10 pt Commanders for Italian Line?

3 comments in this topic

[BTLST]
Members
729 posts
11,252 battles

I've purchased a number of 10 point commanders for most of my lines. So yesterday when I noticed all the new Dasha commanders (I prefer naval commanders and not that kind) I was ready to purchase one for my Italian line of Cruisers. But there was none for sale, nor anywhere else other than the super expensive one I won't pay for. Why don't we have the same number of commanders available for each line? It seems sort of counter-intuitive to me, and certainly discriminatory against we players of those lines with no 10 point captains for sale. Just wondering?

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
1,159 posts
11,293 battles

As far as Dasha, those commanders aren't new. This is their second time around, and there were no Italian tech tree ships the first time. 

The real question is where are the Japanese "brother" commanders? All the other nations available at the time got them, but Japan never did, despite being one of the original nations in the game.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,619 battles
2 hours ago, dbw86 said:

I noticed all the new Dasha commanders . I was ready to purchase one for my Italian line of Cruisers. But there was none for sale,

Dasha isn't qualified to be an Italian Commander; she can't grow a moustache.