Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ocoda

Flags can someone find or show a easy to understand chart

18 comments in this topic

[PLDN]
Members
305 posts

Today i can only put 13 flags on my stalin, yesterday it was 16. my clan mate could put on 17 yesterday and today its the same as me 13 and of course we are both almost all out of flags. so what is the mathematical formula that WG is using?

Edited by Ocoda
spelling

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
555 posts
12,855 battles
1 minute ago, Ocoda said:

Today i can only put 13 flags on my stalin yesterday it was 16 my clan mat could but on 17 yesterday and today its the same as me 13 and of course we are both almost all out of flags. so what is the mathematical formula that WG is using?

You can put 21 flags total. Any of the economic flags but only 8 of the flags that increase stats

[PLDN]
Members
305 posts
Just now, Admiral_Andy said:

You can put 21 flags total. Any of the economic flags but only 8 of the flags that increase stats

yup know that but the game isnt showing that it only shows 13 with the ship empty without flags 

Members
2,445 posts
14,525 battles

Not sure I understand the question here but I do think the number (the total number) it shows is dependant on how many flags you actually have in inventory.  If you only have 1 economic flag for instance, it may only show 0/1

[PLDN]
Members
305 posts
10 minutes ago, Admiral_Andy said:

Are you talking about what visually shows up on the ship?

like i said no flags on the ship and all i can put on is 13

World of Warships 4_10_2020 12_54_02 PM.png

Edited by Ocoda
missed a part

[PLDN]
Members
305 posts

yup and i did this and i just bought a few different flags and still only 13 flags it stays the same, both combat and economic were just added

Members
1,496 posts
9,819 battles

You have no "special flags" looks like, and are low on other ones.  When you get your daily crates maybe choose flags/camos more often.

Special flags come from loot boxes like santa crates.

Edited by 0NutsNBolts0

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,849 posts
4,285 battles

You don't have any special signals in stock. Hence they are not counted toward the cap. You can use the 5 economic signals, and up to 8 combat signals, for a total of 13. If you get Special signals, you'll be able to mount those as well, and the cap will go up according to what you have in stock.

Just take 2 seconds and read the actual flag UI, it's not exactly rocket science.

[PLDN]
Members
305 posts
Just now, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

You have no "special flags" looks like, and are low on other ones.  When you get your daily crates maybe choose flags/camos more often.

so here i added a few combat and another economic

Screenshot 4_10_2020 1_03_06 PM.png

[PLDN]
Members
305 posts
Just now, AJTP89 said:

You don't have any special signals in stock. Hence they are not counted toward the cap. You can use the 5 economic signals, and up to 8 combat signals, for a total of 13. If you get Special signals, you'll be able to mount those as well, and the cap will go up according to what you have in stock.

Just take 2 seconds and read the actual flag UI, it's not exactly rocket science.

so if i have the special signals that adds to the total ? that can be put on the ship ?

ok i get what your saying i only have 13 available types

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,849 posts
4,285 battles
3 minutes ago, Ocoda said:

so if i have the special signals that adds to the total ? that can be put on the ship ?

ok i get what your saying i only have 13 available types

Correct. You can't put flags you don't have on the ship:Smile_great:

[PVE]
Members
7,914 posts
23,881 battles

Wait...wut?

I've been out of the loop for a minute obviously...when did we get the ability to have more than 8 signals only at a time?

[CO-OP]
Members
2,855 posts
28,505 battles
3 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Wait...wut?

I've been out of the loop for a minute obviously...when did we get the ability to have more than 8 signals only at a time?

New patch allows us to mount up to 21 signals

[PVE]
Members
7,914 posts
23,881 battles
5 minutes ago, HamptonRoads said:

New patch allows us to mount up to 21 signals

Wow...seal clubber's wet dream...21 against little to none for new players...as if 3 CVs w/no AA in low tiers isn't bad enough for them.

Yikes...just advanced the P2W status from being able to buy & equip up to 8 battle enhancing signals...which to me (other than being able to purchase 10 point commanders in the armory) was the only P2W (as opposed to just pay to advance) aspect of this game to being able to buy them & mount them all (12...battle enhancing anyway) at the same time.

Sign in to follow this