You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
OttoVonPrien

PREMIUM SHOP broken again!

2 comments in this topic

[KMS]
Beta Testers
311 posts
17,821 battles

The premium shop web pages are being held hostage again by that adv. for WOW premium subscriptions! making the site unusable.

that little black box  pops up and the page goes grey and no matter how many times you click on the "GOT IT" button it will not go away

if I am lucky enough to change pages it is back before I can enter anything. today was trying to redeem a code, gave up after 10 minutes.

yesterday I had no problems checking out the shop and new offers. Using  built in windows 10 MS Edge browser.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,278 posts
12,247 battles

56 minutes ago, OttoVonPrien said:

The premium shop web pages are being held hostage again by that adv. for WOW premium subscriptions! making the site unusable.

that little black box  pops up and the page goes grey and no matter how many times you click on the "GOT IT" button it will not go away

if I am lucky enough to change pages it is back before I can enter anything. today was trying to redeem a code, gave up after 10 minutes.

yesterday I had no problems checking out the shop and new offers. Using  built in windows 10 MS Edge browser.

Just wait a little bit while it's spinning and then move your mouse around on the screen and it will come up . I don't know why but it works if I don't do that then its just the spinning ball .