Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wildcat18

Question about Commanders

7 comments in this topic

Members
395 posts

In the Armory, it list Chandler as a Historical Commander but on the WG website it has Halsey Jr. listed?  Also, speaking of Armory Commanders, Chandler has no special skills where  as George Doe has special skills for the same 1500 coin. Why pick Chandler if Doe has special skills?

[RTXN]
Banned
1,416 posts

8 minutes ago, wildcat18 said:

In the Armory, it list Chandler as a Historical Commander but on the WG website it has Halsey Jr. listed?  Also, speaking of Armory Commanders, Chandler has no special skills where  as George Doe has special skills for the same 1500 coin. Why pick Chandler if Doe has special skills?

Halsey is only a reward for one of the campaigns, Chandler is only in the Armory.

If you don't already have both of them, you shouldn't buy Chandler over Doe.  Same with the other countries commanders in the same situation.

• Cool 1

Members
395 posts
1 minute ago, jmanII said:

Halsey is only a reward for one of the campaigns, Chandler is only in the Armory.

If you don't already have both of them, you shouldn't buy Chandler over Doe.  Same with the other countries commanders in the same situation.

Thank you

Members
4,081 posts
43,969 battles
24 minutes ago, wildcat18 said:

Get both Does or you will be saying, doh!

Only get the special skills ones. You benefit most. Anything else is only on a whim.

Members
395 posts
11 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Get both Does or you will be saying, doh!

Only get the special skills ones. You benefit most. Anything else is only on a whim.

Was planning on getting another Doe or another 35,000 coal Commander  (27,000 coal at the moment) when I decide what ships need 10 point commanders. WG was nice enough to give me 5,000 doubloons in a crate so here come 3 10 point commanders and then later a 35,000 coal commander.

Edited by wildcat18

[PHD]
Members
1,846 posts
7,262 battles

Is the Yamamoto comander campaign still available?

I don't have a big interest in the EU ships at this time. (I have a t5 n t6)

But the IJN DDs are my main interest. I like the French ships but I have three special captains already. But the Japanese only have one captain with enhanced skills, Yamamoto. 

[HINON]
Members
2,313 posts
22,905 battles
9 minutes ago, GrayPanther2018 said:

Is the Yamamoto comander campaign still available?

Yes, it is the original.  It's also pretty "easy" as it was put out there before some of the signal multipliers.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this