Sign in to follow this  
BulletBS

Team Ships Icons

7 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
142 battles

Hey all newbie here, on some of my teams icons are green then there are pink ones & white. Is the white one me? and why are some pink?

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,924 posts

white is you... (or an enemy ships last spotted location) pink are people that have done enough damage to friendlies to earn that colour.  If you accidentally or intentionally do enough damage to a teammate you go pink.  You can reset your colour only by playing a few clean games.  If you continue to shoot teammates you eventually get a temporary ban of some sort i think...

don't shoot greens and you won't go pink

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,606 posts
11,119 battles
24 minutes ago, SKurj said:

If you continue to shoot teammates you eventually get a temporary ban of some sort i think...

Continuing to cause team damage not only adds additional battles to your pink status, but after crossing a certain threshold all team damage is reflected back onto you. In addition, it is possible to become orange through such continued behavior, which restricts you to Coop battles for the duration.

Members
4,147 posts
44,248 battles
5 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

Continuing to cause team damage not only adds additional battles to your pink status, but after crossing a certain threshold all team damage is reflected back onto you. In addition, it is possible to become orange through such continued behavior, which restricts you to Coop battles for the duration.

Yes, orange is bad. I have been trying to avoid orange, but I may have broken the record.

Orange is the new black for me. But I don't do it on purpose. It just happens. A BB sets up a ram, but my torps hit him, or a cruiser gets in my BBs way when I fire a broadside.

Stuff like that.

My new nickname should be Sunkist, but I prefer not to be called that. But the damning evidence is there I stopped counting, but I think I have been orange more than 5 and less than 10.

I try really hard to avoid hitting team mates, but some do take it upon themselves to dive in to a shot. Mainly because they can't do damage in the conventional sense and ramming is their last resort.

But it's at the expense of any player that wants to land shells or torpedoes.

This is not going away soon. But if late in game you sank something and a remaining team mate has not, then expect them to ram.

RNG affects us all, but some players are struggling. So ramming is now their way of life.

So pay close attention to the situation. Even then, you still might hit someone.

It is what it is. Just don't bother flaming about it. Just keep it to yourself. Say sorry and hope for the best.

Now if you hit a player from behind and they actually enjoy it, then run away. Yes, run away. They might keep doing it if you show up in next match. It's an obsession that even Calvin Klein wouldn't go near. LOL 😎😈😇😏🚿

[WOLFB]
Members
787 posts
8,661 battles

Welcome to the game @BulletBS.

Have fun with it.

Don'thesitate to ask questions here in the forums or in game when you're trying to figure something out.

And when you're ready, I encourage you to join a clan that's active on Discord. It's a lot more fun when you're jabbering with a bunch of other folks while playing the game.

Sign in to follow this