Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_bleJN7gXeLqd

OHO! (Having a great time stealth torpedoing)

10 comments in this topic

[BUOY]
Members
1,212 posts
16,240 battles

I read your title as OHIO! (Having a great time stealth torpedoing) and was very confused for a moment. :Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,443 posts

8 minutes ago, Ciryandil said:

That lovely moment of gratification when your torpedo hits some hidden, unseen enemy.  :cap_cool: 

My greatest achievement in this game has to have been when I sent a spread torps from my Takao into some smoke and sank three ships.

• Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles
26 minutes ago, Ciryandil said:

That lovely moment of gratification when your torpedo hits some hidden, unseen enemy.  :cap_cool: 

2020-04-06 (1).png

2020-04-09 (1).png

OHO!.jpg

Any of the new DD stack up to say a Fubuki type play style ?

[PVE]
Members
7,853 posts
23,816 battles
3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Any of the new DD stack up to say a Fubuki type play style ?

T6 Fubuki or pre line split T8 Fubuki?

(-: )-:Nevermind...those days of fun are over unfortunately...for DD mains anyway...not so unfortunately for BB mains though :-( :-)

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles
3 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

T6 Fubuki or pre line split T8 Fubuki?

(-: )-:Nevermind...those days of fun are over unfortunately...for DD mains anyway...not so unfortunately for BB mains though :-( :-)

I'll say tier 6 FUBUKI, I made in to late for the tier 8 FUBUKI.

[PVE]
Members
7,853 posts
23,816 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

I'll say tier 6 FUBUKI, I made in to late for the tier 8 FUBUKI.

My buddy's favorite ship...loved to watch him go hunting in that beauty.

He was a bit of a unicum but lost interest in the game after the split...he held out for awhile just to humor me for divving but never was as interested after that.

I was able to grind out the T8 Fubuki & get 31 games in before the split but never got the results he used to...he was a nightmare not just to BBs but to all in that thing.

Actually he would hunt down all the other DDs 1st before going hunting for the cruisers & BBs...& usually went the whole round never getting spotted except to take the last few HP off a DD after getting them w/a torp...which he was insanely good at (actually he was good at shooting down Gearings, Khabs & even Gremy's in it w/out  the torp hit also because he knew how to use the stealth to get the drop on them w/their guns aiming the wrong way when he opened up).

Of course that was also back when stealth firing was a thing so he burned down as many ships as he torped out.

That ship put the O in OP (disclaimer...Kitakami was before my day).

[PHD]
Members
1,846 posts
7,262 battles
6 hours ago, lloyd1701 said:

I read your title as OHIO! (Having a great time stealth torpedoing) and was very confused for a moment. :Smile-_tongue:

I have the same problem when someone writes TX. I think they are referring to Texas not tier 10.

[PHD]
Members
1,846 posts
7,262 battles
6 hours ago, Ciryandil said:

That lovely moment of gratification when your torpedo 

I get that sometimes with Asashio torps. I  mis what I aimed at, sometimes part of the spread, and a few minutes later I get a hit or two. I have to wait until the end of the match to see what it was.

Sign in to follow this