You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dad003

Random special tactic

20 comments in this topic

[5D]
Members
1,138 posts
15,067 battles

Here the best tactic for random , even our kagero took the C cap without any problem , - 10000 IQ red tactic there !

895605044_stupidrnadom.png.e87d5d857183fbb46460496d919f8418.png

• Funny 2

Members
4,072 posts
43,929 battles

Wow, that's awesome 👍 for your team. But that had to be very embarrassing for red.

Kudo's for the kagero, so a DD can sneak about even when a CV is in game. And your team CV did excellent spotting and from the looks of it, some sheep herding.

Great job. Congratulations.

Members
1,226 posts
5,930 battles

Man, if I saw that in a DD I would be salivating. Throwing torps into that ball is bound to hit something even if it's not who I was trying to hit.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,081 posts
22,443 battles
3 hours ago, dad003 said:

Here the best tactic for random , even our kagero took the C cap without any problem , - 10000 IQ red tactic there !

That looks like a mini map from Day One, of Update 8.0 !!!!   Where Carriers were blind launching walls of torpedoes into tight packages of ships simply trying to survive planes......  It's a wonder this game is still viable.....  And, why, I don't play randoms anymore.  This map was everyday.

• Funny 1

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles

There are an ever increasing number of players who seem to just want to sail their ships around, are not interested in shooting and behave as if they will be castrated if their digital ship should take damage and executed if their ship should sink...

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,915 posts

in the current game... i don't blame em for blobbing up like that... for some reason i always find myself on the weak flank facing stupid odds... and sinking for it... well ok not always, but I usually have more success by sticking with the group... than i do following just 1 or 2...

and after spending time playing a CV the last couple of days... even at T4.. blob works..

but yeah... tossing the game blobs... i wonder what their chat window looks like...

[TARK]
Members
640 posts
9 hours ago, dad003 said:

Jokes on you!  The reds heard about the buy 1 suit get 1000 free at the Men's Warehouse there on the East Coast.  Sure you won the victory, and probably the war... but they are going to love the way they and their crew look; I guarantee it!

• Funny 1

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,935 battles
13 hours ago, dad003 said:

When an entire team hugs line 10 that's kind of a gift and it's common along with team wipes and passive bait balls these days no?

Not so sure it's anything to do with tactics :)

This is WG's meta - Enjoy o7

Edited by Commander_367

[RKLES]
Members
964 posts
5 hours ago, Eckarbeiter said:

Jokes on you!  The reds heard about the buy 1 suit get 1000 free at the Men's Warehouse there on the East Coast.  Sure you won the victory, and probably the war... but they are going to love the way they and their crew look; I guarantee it!

That's funny!

[SGSS]
Members
5,722 posts
14 hours ago, dad003 said:

The sad part is if the red team had just started chargeing in 1 direction they woukd have squished you.  

• Boring 1

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,049 posts
9,180 battles

Potatoes, they dont realize how bad lemming trains and blobs are. Many even call this "teamplay" and some say its "naval tactics". 

Doesnt really help that many players say that the counter to cvs are blobs and lemming trains.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,414 posts
15 hours ago, dad003 said:

I was looking around to see if I could see my ship because that's exactly what my team did in the last game. :Smile_veryhappy:

[BGSSC]
[BGSSC]
Members
2,722 posts
11,075 battles
13 hours ago, ArmoredFrostX said:

What happened to your CV?

It's still there.  The enemy CV is gone, though, which is why their DD can cap like that and live.

8 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

There are an ever increasing number of players who seem to just want to sail their ships around, are not interested in shooting and behave as if they will be castrated if their digital ship should take damage and executed if their ship should sink...

It seems that way.  A few days ago, after my ship was killed, I watched a Montana on our team.  He sailed around for 3 minutes at one point, with viable targets in range, but never fired a shot.  He was fixated on a Yoshino at almost 20km, even when a Jean Bart was presenting itself broadside at 12km.  He kept to one side of the map and avoided almost all contact.  In a 6 minute time frame, he might have fired 3 salvos.  At the end of the game, he was at the bottom in scoring.

Just today, I saw a Harugumo hop into another ship's smoke, and sit there.  He had viable low health targets about 12km away, but never fired a shot.  He launched a salvo of torps, but wouldn't shoot his guns.

7 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I was looking around to see if I could see my ship because that's exactly what my team did in the last game. :Smile_veryhappy:

That looks a lot like quite a few of my recent games too.  Everyone seems fixated on holding the border until they die.  The sad part is, quite often these back line ships die before the ones actually pushing and fighting.  That I can't understand.

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
2 hours ago, Murcc said:

It's still there.  The enemy CV is gone, though, which is why their DD can cap like that and live.

It seems that way.  A few days ago, after my ship was killed, I watched a Montana on our team.  He sailed around for 3 minutes at one point, with viable targets in range, but never fired a shot.  He was fixated on a Yoshino at almost 20km, even when a Jean Bart was presenting itself broadside at 12km.  He kept to one side of the map and avoided almost all contact.  In a 6 minute time frame, he might have fired 3 salvos.  At the end of the game, he was at the bottom in scoring.

Just today, I saw a Harugumo hop into another ship's smoke, and sit there.  He had viable low health targets about 12km away, but never fired a shot.  He launched a salvo of torps, but wouldn't shoot his guns.

That looks a lot like quite a few of my recent games too.  Everyone seems fixated on holding the border until they die.  The sad part is, quite often these back line ships die before the ones actually pushing and fighting.  That I can't understand.

i just had a monty ignoring a minnow 6km from him shootig at a bb 20km away. he managed to get to rank 10. ever wonder why it's so hard to get out of rank 10?

[WOLFC]
Members
525 posts
8,687 battles

The red team clearly hasn't heard of social distancing. Grouping up like that runs the risk of catching group torpedus.

• Funny 1

[WPORT]
Members
8,023 posts
13,099 battles

Predators Attack Fish Bait Ball | Blue Planet | BBC Earth

• Funny 1