You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
warship_scrap

finish mission, no unique upgrade

7 comments in this topic

[SEAST]
Members
2 posts
9,981 battles

I got Personal Combat Mission for Midway 4 months ago. Today I finish this mission but I did't get Unique Upgrade.

Anyone has the same problem?

Members
101 posts
3,299 battles

The CVs that remained after the rework do no have one since the play style changed from being RTS.  I think it is believed that you will recieve one with the UU rework.

[SGSS]
Members
5,763 posts
44 minutes ago, warship_scrap said:

I got Personal Combat Mission for Midway 4 months ago. Today I finish this mission but I did't get Unique Upgrade.

They are suppose go have one when they redo it.

I am doing mine now so I dont have to buy it from the RB

Edited by jags_domain

Members
143 posts
4,545 battles

You should have received the "Reinforced Armor Protection for Strike Air Groups" upgrade; you should be able to see it in your inventory. Unfortunately, you can't equip it. Hopefully it will be equippable in the future, but I don't think there's any official word on that.

Be sure not to sell it, because you won't be able to get it back.

• Cool 1

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
2,028 posts
14,024 battles

You should have gotten it but you can't use it. It's been unusable for ages and likely won't be until 9.5 because WG couldn't be bothered to update the Midway and Hakuryus UUs until they could figure out how to monetize UUs, which they did by locking them behind the Research Bureau.

[REVY]
Members
2,636 posts
14,455 battles
9 hours ago, warship_scrap said:

check your inventory

You likely have it in a placeholder form, but you can't mount it. All the UU for the T10 CVs are basically un-usable at the moment post CV-rework.

[CYNIC]
Members
2,913 posts
7,816 battles

Considering the initial specs of the FDR's aircraft, the upgrade should be able to be equipped.  It trades the speed for armor, which is also the FDR's gimmick, granted less speed yet about twice the HP....