Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

What an amazing Game

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

378
[AAA]
Members
815 posts
18,754 battles

No bias whatsoever. Only regret I didn't make to the end. Died with 3 enemy ships left.

Was wondering how to get the 160k damage mission done an decided that the un-Russian bias bote was my best bet.

After two heartbreaking losses it delivered big time. This is the second best damage numbers I have ever done in any one single battle with a cruiser( or is this a BB). 

Boy did I pray hard for the team to bring home the win.

shot-20.04.09_22.55.36-0551.jpg

shot-20.04.09_22.55.41-0541.jpg

shot-20.04.09_22.59.46-0246.jpg

  • Cool 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,067
[ARS]
Beta Testers
5,784 posts
6,023 battles

The top third-half of your team sure had to carry the bottom of your team.

Great game though.  Upload it to https://replayswows.com/ so we can watch it.  Maybe send it to Jingles.

Edited by Helstrem
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
378
[AAA]
Members
815 posts
18,754 battles
15 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

The top third-half of your team sure had to carry the bottom of your team.

Great game though.  Upload it to https://replayswows.com/ so we can watch it.  Maybe send it to Jingles.

Cool. Added it, but not sure if I did it correct.

https://replayswows.com/replay/87115#stats

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,040
[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead
15,792 posts
4,771 battles
28 minutes ago, Rabin69 said:

Cool. Added it, but not sure if I did it correct.

Replay works fine.  Interesting game, and nice shooting !  Thanks.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,117
[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
3,036 battles

Well done!

Wish I could have the skills to carry the sacks of potatoes WG decided to saddle me with tonight...

...but that's why I'm a casual player.

Glad someone had a good night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,434
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,500 posts
 
 
 
 
2 hours ago, Rabin69 said:
shot-20.04.09_22.55.36-0551.jpg

 

 

Well Done!

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34
[MIA-I]
Members
118 posts
11 battles
21 hours ago, Rabin69 said:

No bias whatsoever. Only regret I didn't make to the end. Died with 3 enemy ships left.

Was wondering how to get the 160k damage mission done an decided that the un-Russian bias bote was my best bet.

After two heartbreaking losses it delivered big time. This is the second best damage numbers I have ever done in any one single battle with a cruiser( or is this a BB). 

Boy did I pray hard for the team to bring home the win.

shot-20.04.09_22.55.36-0551.jpg

shot-20.04.09_22.55.41-0541.jpg

shot-20.04.09_22.59.46-0246.jpg

Stalingrad is OP. Whatever you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
355
[--K--]
Supertester
1,488 posts
14,251 battles
On 4/9/2020 at 10:34 PM, Rabin69 said:

Cool. Added it, but not sure if I did it correct.

https://replayswows.com/replay/87115#stats

 

Great match. Might have been able to live longer at the end if you had stopped on the Montana/GK broadside at that island. Possible 300k game. 

 

You've made me want the Stalingrad even more though. Citting that Kremlin at 10km, the laser like shell speed and dispersion. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×