Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DominicusD

That Moment . . .

11 comments in this topic

Members
2,122 posts
7,630 battles

My favorite recipe!

Start with one DD.

Add eight cruisers and a pinch of CV.

Stir in "friendly" pink ships.

Add garnish and serve "steaming".  :cap_haloween:

shitsandwich.jpg

+1 to the OP!  That lineup made my day!:cap_like:

[ICOP]
Members
444 posts
17,424 battles

You know, I often am in battles with pink ships (and get pinked a couple times a week myself, although it has been months since it was more than 2 games).  I've never noticed them to be worse than anyone else, either in randoms or co-op.  It's so easy to get pink in co-op because you can't warn a bot not to do something because torps out, etc.  Also, green bots will sail right in front of your ship when you're dueling in smoke and before you see them you've filled them full of shells or torps - often, that's how I get pinked.
What I hate to see (and it was rampant yesterday) is a roster with only me possessing a clan tag... sure sign of impending loss, even in co-op.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles
11 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I'll raise you an Enya and match it wil Celtic Woman version of the same song...

Edited by Navalpride33

[CO-OP]
Members
2,080 posts
27,601 battles

Yup @Thunder_Feet, I seldom turn pink but the lower the tier the greater the chance. Messing about with the low tier EU DDs the other morning I turned pink twice in a matter of 6 battles due to bots doing low tier/AI bot things. The clan tag thing is also a pretty good metric, not 100% reliable but close.

Members
712 posts
11 minutes ago, Efros said:

Yup @Thunder_Feet, I seldom turn pink but the lower the tier the greater the chance. Messing about with the low tier EU DDs the other morning I turned pink twice in a matter of 6 battles due to bots doing low tier/AI bot things. The clan tag thing is also a pretty good metric, not 100% reliable but close.

I was messing around in Tatra last night, I kid you not, I was the only one NOT pink in that match! The amount of torps flying around everywhere in any direction was incredible!

[CO-OP]
Members
2,080 posts
27,601 battles
Just now, ItsSubmersible said:

I was messing around in Tatra last night, I kid you not, I was the only one NOT pink in that match! The amount of torps flying around everywhere in any direction was incredible!

She is fun though, first game with her I got 6 kills, and then Romulus gave 7, and a pink cos of bots n torps.

[TBCIC]
Members
70 posts
3,425 battles
13 hours ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Add garnish and serve "steaming".  :cap_haloween:

shitsandwich.jpg

It wasn't a bad battle, given it was PVE & in grinding this EU DD . . . but the real SH^T was in the chat panel . . .

20200409_184348_PWSD104-Klas-Horn_13_OC_new_dawn.wowsreplay

Sign in to follow this