You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptRandom

Pan European Destroyer Dispersion

7 comments in this topic

[-HC-]
Beta Testers
2 posts
3,706 battles

Does anyone else feel like the Pan European Destroyers have a higher than average dispersion of their shells?

[GOBI]
Members
1,087 posts
4,887 battles

For their tier I feel the t5 and t7 are ok, but the t6 for some reason are not. Either terrible dispersion or unlucky rng?

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,282 posts

If they are supposed to be hit and run type of DD they fail miserably . Shabby Guns . Lackluster Torps. Yeah the heals are a plus but unless you're in the Roach( neustrashimy) it's not anywhere near as good. . Imo lack luster DDs to fill gaps instead of WG fixing the core problems .  .

Meh WG will be WG.

Members
348 posts
5,730 battles
54 minutes ago, Versili said:

If they are supposed to be hit and run type of DD they fail miserably . Shabby Guns . Lackluster Torps. Yeah the heals are a plus but unless you're in the Roach( neustrashimy) it's not anywhere near as good. . Imo lack luster DDs to fill gaps instead of WG fixing the core problems .  .

Meh WG will be WG.

Lackluster until T7 imo (it's alright here), but once you hit T8 things start looking really strong.

• Cool 1

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,282 posts
4 hours ago, FullMetal_Inferno said:

Lackluster until T7 imo (it's alright here), but once you hit T8 things start looking really strong.

Hope so ..dumped @40k fxp on that t7 and I insta regretted it . Then again I need to grind the Grozovoi. So I may throw these things in the drydock for the immediate future. 

:Smile_honoring:

[BIER]
Members
463 posts
7,417 battles

I don't see them really as any different than the French DDs. They play pretty much the same.

WG's getting desperate here, since stuff is degrading play significantly, and there's no real benefits for anything other than wringing the last dollar out of new ships. 

Beta Testers
1,045 posts
4,704 battles

The dispersion per gun mount isn't higher, but because of how far apart your 2 turrets are mounted from each other, you get that feel when you gun at something while you're broadside. It's just another downside to this line.