Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kestrel_Falcon

Where's the Pan Euro tier 8 Destroyer?

7 comments in this topic

[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,415 battles

Okay, where's the Pan- Euro destroyer?  You'd think that it would be in the premium store since 9.3 hit the street, Right?

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,585 posts
15,111 battles
1 minute ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Okay, where's the Pan- Euro destroyer?  You'd think that it would be in the premium store since 9.3 hit the street, Right?

Aloha,

Do you mean the premium ship Orkan? She won't be available as per the patch notes until the end of the month. If you mean the Oland, she's in the tech tree.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 2

[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,415 battles
1 hour ago, Hapa_Fodder said:

Aloha,

Do you mean the premium ship Orkan? She won't be available as per the patch notes until the end of the month. If you mean the Oland, she's in the tech tree.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Okay, thanks.  

[USN]
Members
1,516 posts
20,450 battles

I kind of like the fact that the patch notes said she'll be available at the end of April in the armory, but it was in somewhat small print.

Members
763 posts
14,038 battles

Funny thing. There was another thread here on the forums about the Orkan. I looked, or so I thought, everywhere for info about it. No one actually responded directly to my post in that other thread about where to find it. From readying the other post I assumed it was more of a meme thing about the Oland or at least one of the other EU ships already available. @Hapa_Fodder WG could really do with some cleaning up on how and where they're passing out information. 

• Cool 1

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,585 posts
15,111 battles
16 hours ago, HyPHerFaZe said:

Funny thing. There was another thread here on the forums about the Orkan. I looked, or so I thought, everywhere for info about it. No one actually responded directly to my post in that other thread about where to find it. From readying the other post I assumed it was more of a meme thing about the Oland or at least one of the other EU ships already available. @Hapa_Fodder WG could really do with some cleaning up on how and where they're passing out information. 

The information for the Orkan is at the bottom of the patch notes:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-093-europen-destroyers-part-2/

Mahalo,

-Hapa

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this