Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

where are europe ship in naval battles?

3 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
662 posts
24,167 battles

OK naval battles do no include all the branches forced into the game to try and keep intrest,  I fully understand this desperate measures moves, but where are the European ships in naval battles? They have DD and BB representation so they should have a place in naval battles. I have 3 premium Europe ships I won and would love a reason to run them,  I have run them once and must say the BB is a joke,  and the DDs I don't play unless they can  add to getting my goal, but of course the Freisland is useless for torp hits but they still should be in naval battles Just combine them with commonwealth and the South American Boise. If its in the game it should always be included IMO.

[TAZ]
Members
877 posts

new Naval battles is tomorrow, since the entire line was available yesterday the EU DDs should be available to count towards Naval battles tomorrow and in the future

[SALVO]
Members
26,113 posts
29,100 battles
1 hour ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

OK naval battles do no include all the branches forced into the game to try and keep intrest,  I fully understand this desperate measures moves, but where are the European ships in naval battles? They have DD and BB representation so they should have a place in naval battles. I have 3 premium Europe ships I won and would love a reason to run them,  I have run them once and must say the BB is a joke,  and the DDs I don't play unless they can  add to getting my goal, but of course the Freisland is useless for torp hits but they still should be in naval battles Just combine them with commonwealth and the South American Boise. If its in the game it should always be included IMO.

I sort of doubt that there'll be an entry for the one European BB, same as there isn't an entry for Italian BBs.  The policy seems to be that they don't put a box on that Naval Battles table unless that nation has a tech tree line for the type of ship in question.

But there certainly should be an entry for the Euro DDs.

Sign in to follow this