Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Coop Game Joined -- Hilarity Ensues

6 comments in this topic

[FEM]
Members
9,192 posts
12,003 battles

My last match last night was a Shima co-op round to finish out stage 4 of the LU grind. I hadn't played overly well in randoms, I felt(I won, just didnt play consistently well), and I was kinda like REE, so I said that when it started I was going to make the bots scream.

I proceeded to YOLO torp 6 of them, and got reported for it. :Smile_veryhappy:

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
5,108 posts
22,629 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

I have heard a rumor that there are "children" playing the PC version of this game instead of Blitz and their parents have blocked chat.......  And, the grand mothers on both sides are buying premium ships because they are locked up and it's making them feel crappy that they can't see the grand sons/daughters in person so..............they buy stuff.........games to keep them occupied.....

Hmmmmmmmmm?  I wonder how I know this?  Anyone else out there with a grandson/daughter who all of a sudden starts asking about the Prince Eugen out of the blue; and, is talking as if he/she's spec'd a CPT for a naval game????  I know he was playing Blitz because he's been watching me play this game for over a year and has driven ships in the training room - very effectively !  I can't wait to "visit him" and see what that lad and his friends are up to.....  Discord they have for other games they play.......   Trust me, they would not grind anything............  

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
14,513 posts
1 hour ago, Asym_KS said:

Anyone else out there with a grandson/daughter who all of a sudden starts asking about the Prince Eugen out of the blue...

I don't mind that kids are being bought Premiums at all; it supports the game and results in more players. It's not like a win or loss in this game is earth-shattering either way.

However, this was a different situation. I think the teammate who said that the account was a level-up bot might have been right as there were 7000 games on it. Another explanation is that it is a shared account. There are lots of accounts that are owned by organizations like the Lexington Museum and Internet cafes. I wouldn't put it past a clan to have a "throwaway" account either where it could send members to learn the game before letting them join on their main accounts.  

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this