You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Twitch Drops 0.9.3 - Bonus Mission!

23 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,592 posts
15,143 battles

Don't miss out on this month's Twitch Drops and the chance to get European battleship Viribus Unitis!

Read it on the portal
  • Boring 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,243 posts
22,887 battles

But @Hapa_Fodder, why get her when there is no incentive to play her or any other T4? My Yub-yub feels so neglected until I take her out to club CV seals, which only makes me feel dirty...

• Cool 1

[WOLFO]
[WOLFO]
Members
597 posts
5,863 battles

these two look possible, thanks! :)

image.png.907f2197027e9d97e9d684e600429e3c.png

image.thumb.png.90bb995190ed6c860228697588c8ca74.png

I love collecting paints, and 'consumables'(rip)

Members
1,923 posts
27,854 battles

Will the Viribus Unitis drop in a container, which means that we have only 5 chances to get it? Or will it just appear in our port while watching a stream?

[PVE]
Members
13,441 posts
28,236 battles
3 hours ago, Khafni said:

But @Hapa_Fodder, why get her when there is no incentive to play her or any other T4? My Yub-yub feels so neglected until I take her out to club CV seals, which only makes me feel dirty...

2 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

tier four BB with two CVs per match>>>>????

d3Fpjek.gif

It is a T5

• Boring 1

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
18,851 battles

A tier 5 that should be a tier 4, and would probably be awarded the worst tier 4 BB award to boot.

i agree, that sounds like a THREAT!

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
3,045 battles
4 hours ago, Khafni said:

7 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

A tier 5 that should be a tier 4, and would probably be awarded the worst tier 4 BB award to boot.

Its tier 5...

...though it should have been a tier 4 with an appropriate nerf to her guns so she fit.

But...WG is going to WG.

• Cool 1

[TCAL]
Members
1,211 posts
12,732 battles

I wonder how WG is making money from Twitch - they can't milk me for $'s unless I play. :cap_wander_2:

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles

this wants to make me unlink twitch for a month just to make sure i dont win that garbage boat. seriously VU could have been great, but it's just awful.

Viribus Unitis, tier V
PCEF003_EqualSpeed_SignalFlag.png  AVAILABLE 10px-Doubloons.png  Cash or X Doubloons
IK4oo2x.png
Summary:  A soft-skinned, over-tiered battleship with good gunnery but appalling fire angles on her main battery.  This issue is compounded with a tiny health pool and thin belt armour.  This ship is only good if no one shoots back.  As a WWI era dreadnought, her AA power is about what you would expect -- limited to a crewman with a bullhorn whining at airplanes to please stop.  Kinda like Reddit.
Release History:  First sold October 3rd, 2019.
Angry YouTuber Review:  GARBAGE

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[HINON]
Members
8,706 posts
12,702 battles

getting awarded a VU seems like more of a punishment than a reward, ive havent a SINGLE good thing about that ship, other than having it means it cant show up in a Super Container then

Edited by tcbaker777

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,243 posts
22,887 battles
20 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

tier four BB with two CVs per match>>>>????

d3Fpjek.gif

18 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

It is a T5

17 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

17 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Its tier 5...

...though it should have been a tier 4 with an appropriate nerf to her guns so she fit.

But...WG is going to WG.

My apologies to you all and @Hapa_Fodderfor the misrepresentation! I must've had a "Geritol Moment"...

[PVE]
Members
13,441 posts
28,236 battles
Just now, Khafni said:

My apologies to you all and @Hapa_Fodderfor the misrepresentation! I must've had a "Geritol Moment"...

Well, it was originally a T4 so only 1/2 a moment. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
3,045 battles
15 hours ago, tcbaker777 said:

getting awarded a VU seems like more of a punishment than a reward, ive havent a SINGLE good thing about that ship, other than having it means it cant show up in a Super Container then

It is a historical ship that actually existed...unlike most of the new shinys that WG is selling.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
3,200 posts
591 battles
3 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

It is a historical ship that actually existed...unlike most of the new shinys that WG is selling.

at least you can actually PLAY with those shiney ships...... this hunk o' junk on the other hand....

4K posts... 1K battles??  
please tell me this is your re-roll acount

Banned
259 posts
5,981 battles

The progress of the Twitch missions fails to show up on the after action scoreboard.

But what is more, the filters also do not work properly.

Whilst the mission requirements call for European or British ships, only European  ships show up in this screen even though I have all British DDs from Tier V to IX and they are clearly more suitable to this mission since they actually have torpedoes.

Twitch.jpg

Edited by FixCVs

[LUJSV]
Members
1,017 posts
35,557 battles

I want the viribus unitis , Im collectors old ships  , i do watch all days manys hour for to win the epic twitch , but nothing , I have ON drops Enable.

[GLION]
Beta Testers
6 posts
1,593 battles

We are trying to figure out how Tier VIII ships fight in Ranked Battles.  Ranked Battles are Tier IX and X.  Waste of a Twitch mission opportunity when the objective does not appear in 0.9.3's universe of functionality.

UPDATE:  Mission has been updated.  Unbolt-ly Go now says Tier IX and X.