Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Improving CV Fighters Consumables For Team Play

4 comments in this topic

Members
12,597 posts
14,320 battles

I got thinking about how back with RTS CVs you could assign your fighters to guard an allied ship and they would circle it much like Catapult Fighters do. Which at least for me was when my CV was about to die I would assign fighters to some of the ships that I felt would be at risk, but still healthy enough to survive long enough to make good use of my fighters.

Anyway thinking about those old CV tricks gave me the idea of why not tweaking the current CV Fighters consumables to be assigned/ latched onto allied ships? It would certainly improve the feeling of teamwork between CVs and allied ships, and allow advancing allied ships to be protected for a bit with fighters while on the move instead of the current fighters often uselessly assigned to a section of water.

• Cool 3

[USCC2]
Members
6,498 posts

I think it is a good it's a good idea!

Thought I'd get that in before the thread descends into the normal CV tribal warfare! :Smile_honoring:

Members
12,597 posts
14,320 battles
Just now, _WaveRider_ said:

I think it is a good it's a good idea!

Thought I'd get that in before the thread descends into the normal CV tribal warfare! :Smile_honoring:

Well it is an an idea that does not hurt CVs too much and certainly would help surface ships out as not all of them have cat fighters. And might actually help CVs get some positive karma points instead of the mostly negative ones far too many people give them.

[USCC2]
Members
6,498 posts
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Well it is an an idea that does not hurt CVs too much and certainly would help surface ships out as not all of them have cat fighters. And might actually help CVs get some positive karma points instead of the mostly negative ones far too many people give them.

I hope you are correct. :Smile_honoring:

I just find with any CV thread, both tribes (Pro or Anti) tend to skim through the info provided - with the sole objective of ascertaining if the poster is Pro or Anti CV, so they can either love or hate what has been written.

Putting an idea that falls somewhere in between, usually garners hate from both sides! :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this