You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Navalpride33

I dont remember testing this... (Pink rules)

19 comments in this topic

[WORX]
Members
12,640 posts
19,907 battles

I skimmed the patch notes and video for the current patch. I never tested in PTS the over sensitive Pink requirements/rules. I am saying to be aware of the perceived changes to the friendly fire system.

Here are the Pics,

*The background/context*

These were my first 3 games in the game mode tonight.. Must were "love hits/taps" or things that are not in your control... The unintentional hits you dont pay no mind of..

Well after these 3 games, I am taking the night off... It appears, the system is a little bit sensitive to any DMG done.

1881901458_Screenshot(379).thumb.png.317ee0c9b0c48408f705c4af4ebe4e39.png

1631770888_Screenshot(380).thumb.png.a6049db791bb0db372e977595e8363c6.png

1523174083_Screenshot(381).thumb.png.92ae62c083d46c9c148287c9e91b8bd5.png

Keep an eye on this fellas..

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Boring 3

[_PEWP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,399 posts
13,248 battles

While you keep an eye on that I will keep an eye out for your torps if you are on my team :P

• Funny 2

Community Department
3,331 posts
1,300 battles
2 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

I skimmed the patch notes and video for the current patch. I never tested in PTS the over sensitive Pink requirements/rules. I am saying to be aware of the perceived changes to the friendly fire system.

Here are the Pics,

*The background/context*

These were my first 3 games in the game mode tonight.. Must were "love hits/taps" or things that are not in your control... The unintentional hits you dont pay no mind of.. Well after these 3 games, I am taking the night off... It appears, the system is a little bit sensitive to any DMG done.

Spoiler

1881901458_Screenshot(379).thumb.png.317ee0c9b0c48408f705c4af4ebe4e39.png

1523174083_Screenshot(381).thumb.png.92ae62c083d46c9c148287c9e91b8bd5.png

Keep an eye on this fellas..

Nothing has changed in the system. It's highly likely continuous miserable damage from battle to battle. 
Because the system takes into account both amount and frequency of damage. 

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
671 posts
14,271 battles
3 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Must were "love hits/taps" or things that are not in your control... The unintentional hits you dont pay no mind of..

It's your responsibility to watch out for teammates because they're usually not watching out for you, especially when it comes to firing your weapons. 

You causing team damage three games in a row shows perhaps the issue is with you and not the team kill penalty system.

Be more careful and you will have no issues.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
12,640 posts
19,907 battles
1 hour ago, Colonel_Potter said:

It's your responsibility to watch out for teammates because they're usually not watching out for you, especially when it comes to firing your weapons. 

You causing team damage three games in a row shows perhaps the issue is with you and not the team kill penalty system.

Be more careful and you will have no issues.

That was not the point of the post...

1465123282_Peanutjeff.gif.2389763fe35bd14ce0c5cf170db8632e.gif

[INTEL]
Members
3,458 posts
19,147 battles

I've seen this in the Details tab for awhile now.  Any friendly damage is displayed along with the enemy damage.  The pink in the Details tab does not necessarily mean your account is Pink.  My account has only turned pink if I did significant damage or enough to sink a friendly. 

[TDRB]
Members
5,163 posts
13,743 battles

I haven't noticed any changes to the TK system. What I have notice is a lot of ramming incidents, many due to ships using auto pilot.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts
6 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Here are the Pics,

*The background/context*

These were my first 3 games in the game mode tonight.. Must were "love hits/taps" or things that are not in your control... The unintentional hits you dont pay no mind of..

Well after these 3 games, I am taking the night off... It appears, the system is a little bit sensitive to any DMG done.

keep an eye on this fellas..

Guessing its because the games were consecutive?  a couple clean games in between you may not have flipped to pink?

[WORX]
Members
12,640 posts
19,907 battles
1 minute ago, SKurj said:

Guessing its because the games were consecutive?  a couple clean games in between you may not have flipped to pink?

That is what I was trying to figure out... It was my only 3 games i played for the night in the new patch... Before that, I was the victim of Friendly fire..

So now I am thinking

• Its a bug
  • or its just sensitive...

Its rare for me to see the color pink just as the new patch dropped.. That is why I ask if any one else have seen the same behavior.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts

can't say i have, only been pink once that i remember and that was my first torp spread fired since i returned to the game... last month..  and I haven't fired ship mounted torps since lol :)

[GOB]
Members
2,709 posts

I proposed my idea for punishing intentional TKs to WEEGEE and they turned it down..... Sissies!

te022002nor.gif

Edited by Col_Nasty

[SNGNS]
Members
601 posts
6,991 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

That is what I was trying to figure out... It was my only 3 games i played for the night in the new patch... Before that, I was the victim of Friendly fire..

So now I am thinking

• Its a bug
  • or its just sensitive...

Its rare for me to see the color pink just as the new patch dropped.. That is why I ask if any one else have seen the same behavior.

my question is, did you turn pink? (in port and everything?) or did it just show your friendly damage in pink? because the later one already happened (kinda) on the reward screen showing you how much credits they took from you.

Members
576 posts
5,040 battles
6 hours ago, Fodder4U said:

While you keep an eye on that I will keep an eye out for your torps if you are on my team :P

If he is registering 45 pink HPs from firing torpedoes, he must have been in one of them new European DDs.

[NWNG]
Members
3,072 posts
4,925 battles

I don't see anything wrong. 3 games in a row where you caused team damage. I even see "Teamkill penalty" which means you killed someone... Killing a friendly ship, no matter how much damage was dealt, is automatic pink status. Always been like that since I started playing.

[BGSSC]
[BGSSC]
Members
2,723 posts
11,087 battles

Did you actually turn pink?  You can get pink warnings for small damage due to incidental contact, but your ship won't actually turn pink, and you won't have an assigned number of games with penalty.

[WORX]
Members
12,640 posts
19,907 battles
1 hour ago, TobTorp said:

my question is, did you turn pink? (in port and everything?) or did it just show your friendly damage in pink? because the later one already happened (kinda) on the reward screen showing you how much credits they took from you.

It was the first 3 games I played of the patch... So when it happen in real time, I was confused as to the how.. That first game I got the 2 game pink warning i dont remember seeing or sinking anyone (when you run over bike with a freight train, you wont see/feel a thing)...

While I worked off the warning, on the 2nd and 3rd game it just felt like the system was a little bit touchy/sensitive. So I just quit the game and called it a night...

I did not took a pic of the "Detail Rewards" tab.

I want to test it out later on tonight, see if its sensitive or its only a one time deal..  Just weird, never happened before... I wanted input if anyone else had this happen with the new patch.

[WORX]
Members
12,640 posts
19,907 battles
10 minutes ago, Murcc said:

Did you actually turn pink? 

The pic shows literally what happen on my first 3 games of the new patch... Turned pink on the first game and the on the other pics, I felt the system was a little sensitive on accidental collisions, grinding or minor stuff like that...

Edited by Navalpride33