You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmNimitz41

It seems that Nomogram Modern is disabled with the latest upgrade.

8 comments in this topic

[GONE]
Members
268 posts
7,276 battles

I was using it & liked it a LOT! But with the new upgrade, it looks like it's been disabled. WO3LOBED isn't receiving messages, so  I wondered if someone could please take a look & see if it's fixable? 

Thanks!

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
4 hours ago, AdmNimitz41 said:

I was using it & liked it a LOT! But with the new upgrade, it looks like it's been disabled. WO3LOBED isn't receiving messages, so  I wondered if someone could please take a look & see if it's fixable? 

Thanks!

Try going to settings enable dynamic crosshair, select monogram modern. Sometimes the updates disable it and you have to activate it again.

• Cool 1

[GONE]
Members
268 posts
7,276 battles
8 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

Try going to settings enable dynamic crosshair, select monogram modern. Sometimes the updates disable it and you have to activate it again.

Thanks, but I did that...twice. Guess I should have said so. 

What's strange is that I'm seeing a completely different reticle from what Nomogram Modern was before the upgrade.

[1984]
Members
4,482 posts
21,506 battles
19 minutes ago, AdmNimitz41 said:

Thanks, but I did that...twice. Guess I should have said so. 

What's strange is that I'm seeing a completely different reticle from what Nomogram Modern was before the upgrade.

works fine for me, did you try restarting the game? rechecking the updates in the mod center?

Members
63 posts
5,251 battles

Yes, I restarted both the mod station & the game center several times. 

Today the mod station was on "Apply" instead of "Start", so it updated again with the same result: wrong reticle without the Nomogram charistics,  I'll keep trying.

Developers
482 posts
24 battles
6 hours ago, Pulver_the_Ensign said:

Today the mod station was on "Apply" instead of "Start", so it updated again with the same result: wrong reticle without the Nomogram charistics,  I'll keep trying.

Hello, please check the "paths.xml" file in base game folder "C:\Games\World_of_Warships".

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,915 posts

haven't actually tried the modern version, but no issues with Nomo classic... can you try that and see if it work for you?  

Members
63 posts
5,251 battles
6 hours ago, MatroseFuchs said:

Hello, please check the "paths.xml" file in base game folder "C:\Games\World_of_Warships".

What would I be checking it for?  Thanks, but I  found...

1 hour ago, SKurj said:

haven't actually tried the modern version, but no issues with Nomo classic... can you try that and see if it work for you?  

I did try Classic, & Classic Top Web. They seemed to be OK, but I couldn't be sure because I hadn't used them before this.

So I went back to N. Modern and, surprise! Now it's back & working correctly!  I have no idea why, but a big "THANKS" to everyone who offered suggestions!