Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TrinityZodiak

Flag conspiracy

10 comments in this topic

[MGL]
Members
475 posts
3,666 battles

I don't pretend to be in the know, but I find it odd that they are increasing the number of flags you can mount on a ship on the eve of getting rid of premium consumables. Most flags they attempt to sell are economy/xp driven, however; I won't be surprised when new skill altering flags are added and sold in the shop.

Maybe this is why they are getting rid of the premium consumables, how long until we have better skill altering flags since we now can equip 21 flags?

• Boring 3

[WORX]
Members
12,638 posts
19,907 battles

The Flag policy can change you're probably not far off... Foe now, WG have stated "No skill altering flags"

[MGL]
Members
475 posts
3,666 battles

Wargaming is getting very bold with their pricing and they are really turning the game sore. You would think they would have learned after the PR event, but no, they are convinced they can milk us dry.

• Cool 1

[CLUMP]
Members
1,522 posts
2,189 battles
9 minutes ago, Slumlord_Dasboot said:

I don't pretend to be in the know, but I find it odd that they are increasing the number of flags you can mount on a ship on the eve of getting rid of premium consumables. Most flags they attempt to sell are economy/xp driven, however; I won't be surprised when new skill altering flags are added and sold in the shop.

Maybe this is why they are getting rid of the premium consumables, how long until we have better skill altering flags since we now can equip 21 flags?

I would say it take off that tinfoil hat but this wargaming we talking about here :Smile_hiding:

[HINON]
Members
14,009 posts

More likely they just want people to burn through their stockpile of flags more rapidly and then be tempted to purchase more from the premium shop or use up in game resources to get more.

• Cool 2

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
5 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

More likely they just want people to burn through their stockpile of flags more rapidly and then be tempted to purchase more from the premium shop or use up in game resources to get more.

This ^^^^ is my view as well.

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
3,922 posts

i have what i think is a lot of signals...  but playing low tier randoms and even mid tiers are a shtshow... why would i use them?  I might use a couple econ flags +50% exp and +20% credits... i set a balance to maintain and stop using em when i hit that balance until i build a stock up...  lots of specials i haven't even looked at and never used any of them... same applies to camos..  not gonna burn em up in low tier.

[RLGN]
Members
15,665 posts
27,399 battles
3 hours ago, SKurj said:

i have what i think is a lot of signals...  but playing low tier randoms and even mid tiers are a shtshow... why would i use them?  I might use a couple econ flags +50% exp and +20% credits... i set a balance to maintain and stop using em when i hit that balance until i build a stock up...  lots of specials i haven't even looked at and never used any of them... same applies to camos..  not gonna burn em up in low tier.

This.

I use them when I feel I should, or need to.

Otherwise, I’ll just run without any signals.

Just like the idiotic RB and it’s subtle as a brick though your front window attempt to get me to expend fxp on reset ‘grinding,’ I don’t plan on flinging signals at games just because I can.

Sign in to follow this